30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drain the tank of kev, and then fit a valve to a old filler cap, like you get on a car wheel, and fill her with air from a cylinder or carefully from a garage forecourt air machine,although cylinder would prob be safer  prob the easiest way to test if its good or not,just brush soapy water round the joints ect  if you need a valve let me know, i have all sorts at work like that, which could be fitted to a fuel cap ,come with rubber washeers the lot, all brass and free naturally mate

Did pick up one of the hitches with the holes in it - whatever thats called

does that leak as well  ???

do you mean a drawbar kev ? one that needs a pin in the holes to pull a trailer / implement ?

or a ninehole drawbar ? a bar that has holes in it & goes from one lift arm to the other ?

(always called them a ninehole drawbar ,havent a clue how many holes they actually have though ?)

Went up today and Penny's larger, TVO, tank was nearly empty. I drained it all off, but the leak continued which must mean that the smaller petrol tank is leaking too?? I don't understand his as this tank had not showed any signs of going down?

Did tighten up the exhaust and fan belt.

Went up today and Penny's larger, TVO, tank was nearly empty. I drained it all off, but the leak continued which must mean that the smaller petrol tank is leaking too?? I don't understand his as this tank had not showed any signs of going down?

try preasuring it up as i mentioned above kev,of the tractor of course , should show any leaks no problems, otherwise i would say a split/perished hose maybe?? not always easy to see that

Not too tight I hope Kev  ;)

Well I got a six foot bar behind the alternator and pulled as hard as I could against it whilst I tightened the nuts up! ;)

Umm.... thats ok then Kev.... 7ft bar would have been too much... especially if you were hanging on it... I still have nightmares about those red overalls  :o :o :o:D :D

Well done Kev... I've had a dig around today.... this autohitch thing was worrying me... anyway... I found a 2135 (Early industrial 135) handbook.... pretty much the same I reckon.... hopefully the pics will show you the parts you are looking to locate  ;)

Pay attention... I will be setting homework on this later on  :D :D

KevvyBabes.jpg

Probably going to get slated here, but I don't remember any TEs and 35s with PUHs most used the 9 hole bar or swinging drawbar. Mainly because the pivot was too far forward and the implement would foul the tyres. This was worse with stuff like discs which had stays from the drawbar to the outside of the machine.  :)