30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics kev , i knew she was red underneath ! just give her  T cut & a polish mate , it may not bring her up like new , but at least it will give a bit more protection  :)

please,please,please , dont be tempted to rub her down for a respray, or even worse hand painted  ;)

nice pics kev , i knew she was red underneath ! just give her  T cut & a polish mate , it may not bring her up like new , but at least it will give a bit more protection  :)

please,please,please , dont be tempted to rub her down for a respray, or even worse hand painted  ;)

OK I won't. I was going to take the bonnet off and take it home to .......

T cut & polish it!! ;) ;)

Found these. Any good for hitch?

DSCN39472007-11-07.jpg

DSCN39482007-11-07.jpg

I think you will find that you already have the pick up hook (Pic 1) on the tractor. At the moment you have a bolt through it to hold it up when not in use. That should be replaced with the 'L' shaped pin in the drawbar you've found. The next hole back towards the hook may use the same pin to join the flat lifting bars that join on to the part in picture 2. You will also need the long pin that went through the mounting for the post hole borer to go through the yoke of the 'T' bar, and a couple of lynch pins for the ends of the 'T' bar. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Filled her up with oil today, but can't stop the spool leaking. With the benefit of hindsight I would have been better to have left her dryish!

Anyway look at this "Farmer" :D :D

DSCN39752007-11-24.jpg

DSCN39762007-11-24.jpg

Penny in the nude!! :-[

DSCN39772007-11-24.jpg

DSCN39782007-11-24.jpg

Tin work is now in my garage! :D

Kev... I have just phoned childline... and told them what you make poor litle Adam wear... JD Overalls  :o :o :o - shame on you..  :o

As for Penny... does she need a new trailer coupling then mate  ??? - I know a man who can get hold of those  ;)

What you doing to Penny's tinwork kev ???

Hey Kev that picture of Adam is just really cool...that is one you need to save for the great great grandkids....makes me laugh cute little limey bugger......

Yes we have printed it off for the Grandparents!!

When I got up he was dressed like that, ready to go. He obviously has dress sense!! :D :D

I'm working on the MF overalls for him!! :D

Penny will stay as  she is for now - due to lackof funds. A full restoration may happen but is a long way off!

you said that a coupel of weeks ago you colud of had my old one for free

they were nearly brand new and no oil or greace

• 3 weeks later...