30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little girl you have kev ( i understand why you didnt buy a jd they are more than a house ::):o)  Welcome to the world that is worse than marraige  :D

I own a DB 880 red and yellow, and i have to spend $$ when ever i want it to go  ::)

nice motor you have there kev just got to lean how to put your arm in the air as in the booklet to summon HELP :D :D :D :D

You cruel man.

Talking of this anyone see Team America? "We need some sort of emergency signal"...... :D :D :D :D

Come on Kev... you've been tinkering with her all day.. where are the pics man  :o>:(:D :D

Been busy doing the shopping, ironing and housework in the hope Mrs BGU will let me tinker with Penny in the next few days. :-[:-[

is that a ferguson post hole borer BGU??

to me a vintage tractor is boring without a period implement........do you have the opportunity to pic up the implements?........genuine fergie linkage carryall would be great for road runs

we have 2 ploughs, cultivator, carryall, brake adjuster frame, belt pulleys, and a fert spreader stashed away at home

here in NZ there are also a few aussie built MF implements round when the MF65 came out

nice bits of kit

is that a ferguson post hole borer BGU??

to me a vintage tractor is boring without a period implement........do you have the opportunity to pic up the implements?........genuine fergie linkage carryall would be great for road runs

we have 2 ploughs, cultivator, carryall, brake adjuster frame, belt pulleys, and a fert spreader stashed away at home

here in NZ there are also a few aussie built MF implements round when the MF65 came out

nice bits of kit

The post hole borer is not included in the sale. I will take it off soon, but there are lots of other implements lying about. At the right time I might try and get one. There's a vintage MF Muckspreader there that needs a new wooden floor and would probably never work again, but would make a great trailer!!! I would really like a transport box and a 2 furrow plough! :D :D :D  Money? ??? ??? :(

Spent some time with Penny today and too my suprise she started!!!! And then died.

Did this about 5 times in total.

I emptied out the fuel sight glass and found that no petrol was coming through. I did this later nad found out that not parafinn was coming through. Guess what??

Both fuel tanks were empty!! No wonder she wont run for long! :-[:-[ :-[

Have the battery at home on charge and may go back tomorrow armed with fuel.

Filled her with water and no leaks!

One very happy BGU! ;D ;D

Photos to follow