BGU now owns a Tractor!!

BGU

Which One??  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

I will tidy her up, get her running and registered etc for road use. Will not be a restoration, more a stabilising job!

Well here she is...

DSCN36862007-10-07.jpg

Complete with MGU.

DSCN36872007-10-07.jpg

Loads and loads more - just a taster for now though.

DSCN36912007-10-07.jpg

DSCN37032007-10-07.jpg

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev Kev Kev... she is a REAL PROPER GEM mate... straight tinwork... shes looks like a real beaute... you luck fella... Young Adam looks in his element there at the "helm"..  :D :D

Christ Kev.. I didn;t realise she was in such good nick... She's a lovely "honest" looking tractor.. I seriously reckon you have bagged yourself a bragain there mate  :o

God Bless Penny and all who sail on her  :-*

Well done Kev - that is one minter of a 35 with no dents or nothing  :o :o

Best of luck with her mate ;)

PS you'll have to get a JQ now to pull her to the ploughing matches :D :D

Don't think Mrs BGU will wear that one!! I'm very happy with Penny though!!!

wow kev , thats a very straight tractor you have there , no dents or dinks , absolutely fantastic !

been looking for a 35 myself just lately , but once the front of the bonnet becomes the only way of stopping them the ones round here are pretty battle scarred , that & years of wallowing around in slurry, makes finding a good one hard work .

wow kev , thats a very straight tractor you have there , no dents or dinks , absolutely fantastic !

been looking for a 35 myself just lately , but once the front of the bonnet becomes the only way of stopping them the ones round here are pretty battle scarred , that & years of wallowing around in slurry, makes finding a good one hard work .

Theres still on 35 sitting in the barn and a TEA. Unfortuately need a bit more work than Penny!