30 members have voted

1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea getting an " expert" to look it over since I know one can get carried away buying things if your heart is set on it. I once bought a tractor unseen over the phone from Bedford and well when the curtain sider was opened in Aberdeen it was being like on "Blind date". Oh what a sorry state she was in but time and money made her look "10 years younger" again. Best of luck Kev and hope you make a successful purchase.

Well first of all an apology! I forgot to take my camera! :-[:-[ :-[

However I now own an MF FE35 - 4 Cylinder Petrol - Parafin. Serial number SKM185418. Registration number 407MKX. Has done 4560 hours.

"Expert" opinion is that it needs a new exhaust silencer and has a leak on the nearside brake drum - not an urgent issue! Also a good price.

Just needs lots ot TLC.

This one has belonged to Shirleys family for a long time and was used up until about 18months ago.

(FE35 - made between 1957-58 - 75,675 made.)

BOY AM I HAPPY!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Kev.... I am really pleased for you mate... how long until we can see some close up shots of the lady... and what will she be called... they all have to have a name  :-\

Mrs BGU has named her Penny - as in our last penny spent on it!!!! :D :D

:D :D - thats brilliant Kev... Can't wait to see Penny now  ;D - come on man... get the pics up... you must have owned her for hours now  >:(::):D :D

I have - I'm sorry, not long got rid of our visitors. I'm on nights tonight so will get up early and go get some pics?? Perhaps?

Nice one Kev, brill news mate. So that's a few people who have been lead in to 1/1 scale collecting now. I wonder who will be next  ???

Thats a fact tris... I wonder how much money has been spent as a result of this forum now... I reckon Andy should get a tax rebate of something... think of all the coffers he's created for the government  :o:D

Can't wait to see the pics Kev  ;D

Do you have plans to restore Penny Kev... or will she be kept in "off farm" condition  ???