• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK don't get all technical on me... :D :D :D

What????

Sorry mate... on your quadrent... lever right the way to the top is called constant pumping... NEVER leave it in this unless you are working a ram or something...

This is found on the position control lever... usually on the inside... draft on the outside  ;)

Sorry mate... on your quadrent... lever right the way to the top is called constant pumping... NEVER leave it in this unless you are working a ram or something...

This is found on the position control lever... usually on the inside... draft on the outside  ;)

What this leaver?

DSCN37092007-10-07.jpg

Boy do I need a manual!

Thats the one Kev... I need to check... but on most masseys the top of the inside lever puts the pump into constant pumping... ie. it blows the relief valve if it's not moving a ram (tipping a trailer perhaps)... you should NEVER leave her in CP without the pump "moving" somthing mate  ;)

been a long time since i have seen the levers like that, the 165 had near as the same ones, though i cant for the life of me remeber what ones did what now

if i remember rightly , the outside lever is draft control & the inside is constant pumping & position control

if i remember rightly , the outside lever is draft control & the inside is constant pumping & position control

recon your right there mate, like you say the notches are deff on there, i think the text was on the same way,ie dented/ punched into the metal so they sould be visable with some cleaning up

Thanks for the information Marky.

Taking battery and fuel up today to see if I can get her runnning properly.

If I can I then need to work out how to raise the borer, without digging a hole in the barn floor!! :D :D :D

Then?? We're off for a drive?? I hope. :-\

Thanks for the information Marky.

Taking battery and fuel up today to see if I can get her runnning properly.

If I can I then need to work out how to raise the borer, without digging a hole in the barn floor!! :D :D :D

Then?? We're off for a drive?? I hope. :-\

Good luck Kev... lever up... but not right up... if it still drags on the ground wind the toplink in mate - REMEMBER - Don't leave he in constant pumping Kev... it will most probably be the death of that pump if you do... and check the backend oil first  ;)

Good luck Kev... lever up... but not right up... if it still drags on the ground wind the toplink in mate - REMEMBER - Don't leave he in constant pumping Kev... it will most probably be the death of that pump if you do... and check the backend oil first  ;)

Thanks Marky, Back end oil clean and within limits! :)