What really PLEASED you?

Finding this sitting in the Farmer i help sometimes yard  :o :o :o :o :o :o

I might get a rip with her  ;D ;D ;D ;D

them spreaders are great, especially for going round ditches, but i hated the fact that you have to keep an eye on the hopper itself as it filters into 2 bins and one usually empties before the other, well in my case anyway  :D  :D

I'm not 100% sure on that, but i think it would :-\

About 1.4 tonnes, the 1402 relates to how many litres the spread holds, ie.1400 and you can roughly allow a kg per litre of fertiliser from when i used an amazone, it held 2000 litres and I could get 4 bags in it if it was right empty (500kg bag days)

Just finding out i'm off shooting tomorrow morning PC brigade will not be happy though  :D :D :D :D ::) ::)::)

Best go and clean and oil the 12 up  ;D ;D

You should do that when you have finished with it. Now as for Man/U getting beat and Scotland slapping Englands @rse, I`m a more than happy man. Now go to church and get stuck in my boy ;)

You should do that when you have finished with it. Now as for Man/U getting beat and Scotland slapping Englands @rse, I`m a more than happy man. Now go to church and get stuck in my boy ;)

I do clean it after i use it but haven't used it for a couple of months  ;) ;)

Nothing like a sour twisted bitter Scot  :D :D :D :D i can hear church calling my name   ;D ;D ;D