What really PLEASED you?

Please dont take the mick out of the greatest sport on the earth  >:( >:(>:( or I'll have to put a horses head in your bed  :D :D :D

you dont no where i live so             micky take micky take football is stupid          (no offence to anyone just take on spudman

:D;) ;) ;):)

The sales lady in the site office inviting me on a girls' night out with her and her mates... wasn't that nice of her... haven't known her very long :)

Forgot to mention I'd just dropped in on the way back from a very tiring day at work and she gave me a glass of Champagne cos they'd had an open day. Very pleased and very sleepy now ;D

My nieghbours mate seeing me spraying some stuff in the garden, then insisting on a tour of the various corners of the house filled with models, buildings etc. He couldn't get enough and was full of enthusiasm and praise for me. Nice when that happens out of the blue.  :)

Stu is being brought up to Andover today :)

After a weekend of not knowing if there would be a bed for him it is actually happening this afternoon!

What a relief.  All I now have to do is organise someone to collect the dog kennel and run from Highclere Castle as they cannot deliver it directly

Warm wishes Sue, that is good news for the both of you. :)

It's a relief not having to contemplate the drive to Southampton and struggle to park the car.  He is over the moon to be getting out of the hospital.  If he is happy that is even better!

Scratched up the cornea of my right eye quite badly on a pointy grass plant at work Saturday morning...had to go to ophthalmologist's office and get a patch for my right eye-had to keep the other closed regardless so the other eye would not move around. Went back today, patch was taken off and 90% of the damage is healed...Best of all, I can SEE again!  ;D:)

Scratched up the cornea of my right eye quite badly on a pointy grass plant at work Saturday morning...had to go to ophthalmologist's office and get a patch for my right eye-had to keep the other closed regardless so the other eye would not move around. Went back today, patch was taken off and 90% of the damage is healed...Best of all, I can SEE again!  ;D:)

ouch bet that hurt, brillant news that your ok now though  ;):)

Know how you feel

Some years ago whilst in the milking parlour a nice cow whipped me in the eye with its tail and gave me 3 scratch marks on me eye :'(

You try driving to the doctors when all you can do is cry and squint all the time :'( :'( :'(