What really PLEASED you?

today i went to a challenger dealer. This dealer has a show for a few days. At that show you could drive all tractors  :P :P

So i did drive today a challenger mt 865b, challenger mt 665b, and a terra gator. :) :) :) :) :)

Texas

Bas you jammy git!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

I bet you had a great day didn't you? You could have invited me  :(

But then I needed to be at home today because my shed turned up. ..

MY SHED TURNED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o

I kid you not, if you guys thought it looked big in the photos you should see it in the card. It's massive and I have just lost my Norscott Lexion in there. Pics shortly.  :)8)

Does it tell you have to change the oil  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I don' think you will need to remove the sump plug, is comes out all by itself  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o

robbo

You can mock ol' kiddy. It looks exactly the same as a car manual. and from memory it starts of with Ignition, (Conception) On board diagnostics, (Illnesses) Pre delivery inspection, (Ante natal) Crash protection systems (Baby seats and transport), it even has..............wait for it......................a page of nappy content colour codes in the diagnostics section, a bit like they used to do with the colour of spark plugs and how to tell whether the mixture was right etc. At the back is a section for service records and important data such as heights etc..............its really clever and very informative too.  ;):D

Smartie being a little brighter this morning. 

She is still very uncomfortable and having difficulty lying down as she came home last night with around 15 stitches in three very nasty wounds and bruised from shoulder to hip.

Smartie being a little brighter this morning. 

She is still very uncomfortable and having difficulty lying down as she came home last night with around 15 stitches in three very nasty wounds and bruised from shoulder to hip.

That's good news Sue, poor 'ol dogger.

Doing a 5mile race in a local village and coming first out of all 15-17 years old in the time of 33:46  :) Suprised myself  :) And i got a pleasant little trophy too, which is sitting on the shelf next to the FTF Golden 6600  ;D Im seeing gold  :)

Five miles in 33:46 running?  Crikey and I thought I was doing OK getting that far in 25 mins on a bike!

Where to start.....well only being at the hospital for 90mins, a record for my consultant ::):D, a free ride to Cereals on Wednesday, saves my diesel and now the Farm Manager from the place I went for an interview at last week has just rung and asked me to go and see him tomorrow night for another chat, appears the job is just about mine so fingers crossed ;D

Hospital shocked me, been about 2 years since it was this quick, I was the first appointment though at 9am, already been there since 8.30 due to tests, normally a 4 hr wait for the Consultant though....he didn't arrive till 10am ::):D :D

Did  I mention its a farm full of Galloping Goat machinery :D :D

Hospital shocked me, been about 2 years since it was this quick, I was the first appointment though at 9am, already been there since 8.30 due to tests, normally a 4 hr wait for the Consultant though....he didn't arrive till 10am ::):D :D

Did  I mention its a farm full of Galloping Goat machinery :D :D

whats that then?? hope you aint refering to fergy stuff mind otherwise me and marky wont speak to you again :D :D