What really PLEASED you?

Cheers gents.......and Simon :D

It's agricultural machinery operator on a 350ha family run farm, JD6920s with main jobs to be ploughing, subsoiling, ridging, baling and potato harvesting along with all workshop duties, maybe some cattle work too

well done matey sound billant

My cousin is much better thankfully after his quad bike accident - I visited him on Saturday night and was surprised how positive his attitude was despite having his neck butchered and can only talk through an air hole there now - a lot better form this week and is even up walking around out in the yard - farmer still hasn't left him :D

Vaughans can't get the part for the 840. . So we've got an 890 for a day or so :) Been kicking our heels all day but now we are about to kick but 8)

Oh, it's for sale if anyone is interested - £85,000 with an 8 row maize head. :o

School is over!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Forever, never again, forgotten, good radians, done diddly done....

Thank Goodness  ;D ;D ;D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

and had a good water fight on the bus too  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

YESSSSS SAME HERE OH THE JOY

Cheers gents.......and Simon :D

It's agricultural machinery operator on a 350ha family run farm, JD6920s with main jobs to be ploughing, subsoiling, ridging, baling and potato harvesting along with all workshop duties, maybe some cattle work too

Well done Gav, shame about the JD's but you cant have everything!!, make sure you get plenty of Pics!! ;D ;D ;D

Well done Gav - so when do you start mate ???

I note no mention of combine driving there ??? - what is the rest of their fleet as they have livestock I'm sure they have loads of other tractors :D :D

I start on the 30th of June ;)

Fleet consists of a 6920s, 6420, and a 6800 along with a JCB 526 and JD combine (not seen too close up yet), its only a small farm with 85 sucklers so not masses of tractors ;)

Simple things... like a McChicken sandwich with the one I love ;D

thats devotion for ya!!

Posted by: nashmach 

Insert Quote

My cousin is much better thankfully after his quad bike accident - I visited him on Saturday night and was surprised how positive his attitude was despite having his neck butchered and can only talk through an air hole there now - a lot better form this week and is even up walking around out in the yard - farmer still hasn't left him 

Good to hear he`s doin ok Colm, Harry Emslie wasnt so lucky !

Congrats Gav  sounds like a decent move .Remember too.......good folks are scarce so if it turns out not so well, you`ll still be fine! :)

Oh and congrats to the school leavers too    good luck lads !