What really PLEASED you?

Bugger... put your prices up and offer them an early settlement discount mate... that's what i do  :-\ - Good incentive I reckon

I'll remember that. Farm work is all paid in hand but with a company the size of Wessex it all get's a bit lost in the system :-\

This....

Hi Kevin

Hope you and the family are well.

Some time ago you very kindly offered some assistance tractor driving and if this offer is still open and you could spare any time and want to have a go at ploughing, I would be keen to take you up on this.  It would need to be for whole days rather than for odd hours if you want to do it and have any time free - perhaps you could give me a call on either mobile or home phone to discuss.

Got to go and make a phone call as I am off Friday! ;D ;D ;D ;D

This....

Hi Kevin

Hope you and the family are well.

Some time ago you very kindly offered some assistance tractor driving and if this offer is still open and you could spare any time and want to have a go at ploughing, I would be keen to take you up on this.  It would need to be for whole days rather than for odd hours if you want to do it and have any time free - perhaps you could give me a call on either mobile or home phone to discuss.

Got to go and make a phone call as I am off Friday! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ideal kev, pennys going to get a work out then mate, make sure you get loads of pics wont you

Just had a briefing for tomorrow morning. Game on Instruction from 09:30. (So unless he leaves me to it - not many pictures!)

It was going to be a JCB Fastrac but it has developed another hydraulic leak, which was fixed last week.

So I've got to put up with a....................

DEERE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Model to be confirmed.

Where did I put my JD body warmer? ;)

Bas and Jez pleased me today in a proper FTF Threesome!!  :o:D

Jez - Offering his SCALEdown Bomford as payment for his half of our PMA order.

Bas - Just happening to have a dealer boxed Wiking Fendt 936.

Who needs Spalding anyway, pah!!  :P;)

No worries mate., Nice that we have both benefitted from it, you missed the last thing you have coming off the list though  ;)

Seeing a guy 'weathering' a tractor at spalding.

This is someting i really want to get into and make myself a collection of 'real' working tractors as they should be seen.

After seeing how enthused I was my new mate Marky told me I can have the Air brush set he has including a compressor.

I have told him it is too much but he has told me it is mine.

I am well chuffed as this will give me a chance to see how I get on.

Combine this with my new enjoyment of working with brass and I have hobby to take to germany.

Marky, thanks for this mate.

This is what this forum is about, oh and this:

It was great to meet some other members at spalding today and it was such a laugh i missed some stalls. George Pooles to be specific, good job he will be at ToyTrac.

This Forum :)

In the past week a number of people have helped or made a good deal with me and they are:

Jez

Texas

Bluefan

Britainsfan

So, Thanks lads!! :)

No worries mate. I will sencond that for BritainsFan, he ahs jsut helped me out.....  :);) ;)