What really PLEASED you?

get well soon you boys  :-*

What pleased me... Landrover asistance...

Got in Mrs F's Landy today... umm... strange... no powersteering... went around the corner and thought I'd better go back and check the tyres.... As I parked up I noticed power steering fluid pouring out from the underside  ::)

So... tempted as I was to get my 'old joanna's' out and have a look... I thought sod it... I'll get Landrover assistance out...

Within 30 mins a man was on-site.... turns out they have had loooooads of them where the pipe wasn't tightened at the factory on the production line.... pipe nipped up... more fluid in... quick bleed and I was up and running again...

Bloody good service I'd say really.... the bloke assistance man had a VERY well kitted out new Discovery TDV6 - very professional service indeed really  ;D

Good to see they respond so quickly mate :) It isn't just Land Rover who don't tighten things properley at the factories either, we had no end of pipes come loose when we had the two new Renaults where I used to work, makes you wonder about the QC on them

He was telling me that most of the Rangie's and Freelanders suffer from the windscreen wiper blades coming off... same reason... someone forgot to tighten the nut holding them on... unbelievealbe really  :-\

He also told me the new Landrover is suffering from water ingress in the fuel system... they have changed the locking cap for this new model and water is getting in the key hole  :o - Mrs F's is going to get a blob of silicone on hers tonight...

He was telling me that most of the Rangie's and Freelanders suffer from the windscreen wiper blades coming off... same reason... someone forgot to tighten the nut holding them on... unbelievealbe really  :-\

He also told me the new Landrover is suffering from water ingress in the fuel system... they have changed the locking cap for this new model and water is getting in the key hole  :o - Mrs F's is going to get a blob of silicone on hers tonight...

can just see the look on her face when she cant get the key in to fill up mate :D :D :D

Completion and handover of the project today by the looks of things. All the permits will be handed over tomorrow. So I have christmas day off now ;D ;D

All the final buts for the christmas dinner arrived in the country last night. In the food parcel was sprouts, parsnips and christmas puddings.

I got home from work early today and I've been working on a prototype tractor :) :)the said model is at the request of a forum member who asked me if I'd be interested in building it 8) 8)

The tractor is based on a UH rolling chassis with a heavily modified Siku cab and floorpan :P

The reason I am pleased is because I've scratch built a bonnet this afternoon :o :o

I got home from work early today and I've been working on a prototype tractor :) :)the said model is at the request of a forum member who asked me if I'd be interested in building it 8) 8)

The tractor is based on a UH rolling chassis with a heavily modified Siku cab and floorpan :P

The reason I am pleased is because I've scratch built a bonnet this afternoon :o :o

sounds intresting, has to be bound for cornwall i recon to eh paul???

And I am really pleased because Paul asked me to keep this quiet at first and now I can see it being built in all its glory woo hoo  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D