What really PLEASED you?

My mothers day present - Cerin fertilised and cultivated my veg patch to a fine tilth - using hand tools. He broke two with his enthusiasm but mended them pretty well with his Dad's power tools! Will be able to start sowing next weekend - especially as the clocks change.

Am I really strange here but I have just had a nasty vision of Cerin "fertilizing" the veg patch, not too organic I hope ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Tues i will be taking our new to us 2005 peterbilt  5 hrs to get a brand new 50ft tri axle gran trailer  then going to load it with 30 tons of  fert to bring home

Pics, Nick!! Triaxle grain trailer, huh? That's not something you see everyday out there.

For me, got a few days possibly a week down at my old place of work cleaning out a chicken shed. Was there for over a montyh doing that and other jobs last year! Bit more going on the be there quite as long this time around but we will see.

What pleased me... seeing that pic of Sue's grand-daughter. Adorable... bet Stu's looking down with a huge smile on his face :)

Oh Yes, Mandy I am sure he is.

When Mum, Lesley, told him she was hoping for another child but having no success Stu told her that there would be another. He also gave me some specific instructions regarding Millie and the "new one when it arrives". 

Oh yes - he must have the hugest grin and probably a hangover from too much wetting of heads

got one over on our new boss today,sneaky sod tried to swap my hours / offday from wednesday to friday without telling us, so he doesnt have to pay us overtime wednesday morning, we are working right through tommorrow till 6am wednesday morning, only people who would do it, he even went as far as exeter to get staff, caught him this afternoon ,and told him to swap it back or we aint working, he said no, 2 hrs later hes back on the phone saying its swapped back, eating humble pie in the process, although hes adimate he will be doing this in future to anyone who works overnight,

Grief - steady on fellas I'm gonna have to polish my halo and dust off my wings in a mo  :D :D :-*:-*

Too windy for flying, Mandy, so leave the wings in the cupboard and just polish the halo.  In any case the wings might get in the way when putting the decals on!  ;D