What really PLEASED you?

Just sitting down with a pint of Theakstons XB ::) god I need it i was up at 5.30 this morning to finish off models for Spalding ::) ::) I just finished packing everything and loading the car ::) One more pint then it's off to bed and up again at 5.30 in the morning :) :) :) :) :)

i know,....and thanks to Sean!!

to be honest, i didnt need anything and nothing caught my eye, not fussed about buying something because its in a special box or just been released.....it gets dumped in the loft, will be more enthusiastic once i have the loft cleared and ready for the farm!

Getting a girgley smile from Harry     What a star ;)

:D :D :D

he's better now he's cooled down a bit.....you could warn your dinner up in those halls! :D :D

he is now gigling to his turtle!

just checked my wallet this morn after the weekend, took 500 quid with me, all saved up hard over the last 3 months, and spent a total of 270, and that includes the meal/drinks sat night, my buys and topping the car back up when i got home to ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D great show but i didnt seem to be able to find anything i really wanted to buy, so what shall i do with it al now i wonder

Meeting more members at spalding....

A few new ones....

Luke P

BritainsFan

Fendthead and Mrs Fendthead

jdc

Brian who was on Big A's stand.

Fordcrazy

51mon and Mrs 51mon

Barry

And ofcourse all of the ones I already met.... lovely to see all the friendly faces again.

I was really pleased yesterday at Spalding when the sales/marketing man from West asked me if i'd be interesting in selling my West rear discharge spreader conversions via there website and through their dealers, he was very impressed with the quality and said it looked nothing like the Samson spreader I converted it from :) :) :) :)

wife's just had conformation after interviews today and 4 weeks of worry over her job, that shes got the new role, exact one she wanted out of the 3 and the other 2 roles have been filled with the current staff she works with in her old role, so at last shes got a smile on her face

Warm fuzzy glow after Spalding, boss is back from his holiday all fired up to make some money, lots of things really.... 'cept the cloudy sky :(::)

I had an absolutely brilliant day yesterday and met some great new faces as well as meeting up with everyone I already knew, even Marky, to all those I spoke to it was, without exception, an absolute pleasure and I enjoyed every moment of your company....  ;D

I was really pleased yesterday at Spalding when the sales/marketing man from West asked me if i'd be interesting in selling my West rear discharge spreader conversions via there website and through their dealers, he was very impressed with the quality and said it looked nothing like the Samson spreader I converted it from :) :) :) :)

bloody hell Paul... that's superb newsd mate - I bet you are grinning from ear to ear mate - congratulations from me - Diane says well done too  :-*

Clever old stick arn't you  :-*

bloody hell Paul... that's superb newsd mate - I bet you are grinning from ear to ear mate - congratulations from me - Diane says well done too  :-*

Clever old stick arn't you  :-*

MINDE YOUR SPEECH  you know miny bgu and me are on here and yes he is notis a clever

any way i was happy because markys going to GIVE me a ladder

The whole weekend really :)

I had a great time at Spalding, meeting lots of felllow ftf members and trawling all the stalls.

Finally got to see Leveret farm close up  ;D:), loved Simon's display aswell, some great equipment on there, and thanks for the tips Simon ;);D.

Thanks to Marky for the gates also, I'm very pleased with them and sure they will look great when installed on Stuarthill Farm :)

Really pleased to be home now after the long haul up the road today.

Brian

Still smiling after a great Sunday out after meeting quite a few FTF members to talk tractors real, model and photography and seeing all their breath taking displays and scratchbuilt models. Pleased to have found room for the mini fleet I bought and i've absolutely no regrets as to the current state of my bank balance. Pleased and more than a little surprised at my parents rather unalarming reaction after they had returned home from visiting my brother in Sheffield to find I'd re-furnitured the living room with empty boxes and a few extra "ornaments." Thankfully when I returned to work today there was no talk of pay cuts or P45s from my boss just action plans in readiness for Easter weekend trade. :) Despite quite a lethargic start on my part it was good to get stuck in again even if my mind was a little reluctant to leave behind the weekend just gone. :) 

The whole weekend from start to finish. The van drove fine, the farm transported fine, I found my camera under the van seat, the resonses the farm got, Traci didn't spend a fortune, I did spend a fortune, meeting overseas visits (some bearing gifts  ;D ), Marky's signposts and stiles..... A tiptoptaculous weekend right through. :)