What really PLEASED you?

Farmer flagged us down one by one as we were going to and fro by the farmhouse and handed us bacon butties this morning! How quality is that?

That's right, very quality! :D

your getting on ok this morning then.

we did something similar. we were in wetherspoons at half nine with a bacon sausage and egg sandwich and a pint :D

Farmer flagged us down one by one as we were going to and fro by the farmhouse and handed us bacon butties this morning! How quality is that?

That's right, very quality! :D

You'll get a podgy hobbit if you aren't careful :D :D

Talking of hobbits, the one that stripped the paint off our TM120 bonnet the other day with the  power-washer, had his first taste of milking cows this afternoon with me.

Down he walks into the pit with his brand new blue "dickies" overalls.I saw it coming and took one step sideways.Old number 72 looked over her shoulder, and obviously thought "hmmm,..stranger" and emptied the best part of a bucketful of sh*t down his back.He was covered from his neck down to his ars* .

Credit where credits due ,he had a wash down and came back in and done pretty well for a beginner.

Thats what I call a proper baptism.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Prices on the up there Nick?

Podgy Hobbit? May be a bit late for that Gav. My 9 month American diet in '03 sorted that out!  :D :D

For me, Sparky did the final fit in our lounge. It is looking fantastic now even if I do say so myself. Paint, woodstain. . . . wall lights. . . . Really chuffed with it all :) :)

Had the electronic spud put through my harvester today to check for bruising and was given a pat on the back as nothing showed up at all, just one knock as it went into the trailer and bounced and banged into the side :D

Had the electronic spud put through my harvester today to check for bruising and was given a pat on the back as nothing showed up at all, just one knock as it went into the trailer and bounced and banged into the side :D

your kidding, an eletronic spud?? i have never heard of that before, let alone seen one, i undertsand from your post what it does mind

any chance of a pic of it??

your kidding, an eletronic spud?? i have never heard of that before, let alone seen one, i undertsand from your post what it does mind

any chance of a picture of it??

Not kidding mate, bruising can be a big problem in the store. I can't get a picture as it isn't the farms and belongs to the store. Its basically a potato shaped sensor which transmits a signal to a hand held monitor which displays a bar for every occassion of bruising, it also bleeps when it gets tapped in some way. It bleeped briefly when it went onto the intake web and then onto the roller table but never showed up on the creen meaning no bruising would have occured

Talking of hobbits, the one that stripped the paint off our TM120 bonnet the other day with the  power-washer, had his first taste of milking cows this afternoon with me.

Down he walks into the pit with his brand new blue "dickies" overalls.I saw it coming and took one step sideways.Old number 72 looked over her shoulder, and obviously thought "hmmm,..stranger" and emptied the best part of a bucketful of sh*t down his back.He was covered from his neck down to his ars* .

Credit where credits due ,he had a wash down and came back in and done pretty well for a beginner.

Thats what I call a proper baptism.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It was good to hear that  ;). But today when fergus came back home, "old number 72" was at it again and guess who got the treatment this time... UNKELFERGUS  ;D ;D ;D

Drawing slurry last two days, Yesterday the Farmer had a fit daughter and today the farmer had a fit wife  ;D::) ::) 

I love this job  :D :D :D

drawing slurry.....bet that makes an interesting picture! :D :D :D::)

pics of the two fitties?? ::)