What really PLEASED you?

wtg Sue.. you certainly have chosen a strange trip with Washington and Chicago and grand canyon which is quite a bit off the way.. or are you ending in San Fransisco?

The whole reason for the trip is that I want to see my 83 year-old aunt who lives in Roseville, not far (US terms) from Sacramento but did not want a 10+hour flight to LA or San Francisco as I want to see some of the country by travelling through rather than over.  Always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon.  I wanted to see Monument Valley too but I have been told I would need to hire a car to get there and that is not something I want to do.  If I had a travelling companion I might have taken that option, but not on my own.

Rick - I thought you were my friend ??? I hope you enjoyed your time on the naughty step. 8)  (Well done, Jo)

The whole reason for the trip is that I want to see my 83 year-old aunt who lives in Roseville, not far (US terms) from Sacramento but did not want a 10+hour flight to LA or San Francisco as I want to see some of the country by travelling through rather than over.  Always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon.  I wanted to see Monument Valley too but I have been told I would need to hire a car to get there and that is not something I want to do.  If I had a travelling companion I might have taken that option, but not on my own.

Rick - I thought you were my friend ??? I hope you enjoyed your time on the naughty step. 8)  (Well done, Jo)

Its our yankee ways to influence the ladies... 8)

My boss has just been round with my Christmas card from the farm owners containing my Christmas bonus ;D ;D  now off till January the 4th as well, already been off since last Tuesday with a bad chest infection so wouldn't have been back anyway before Christmas under doctors orders