What really PLEASED you?

handed in 2,500 words on the west lothian question... evening off now i think!

bloody hell.. that's got to be the longerst question anyone have ever asked.. except when I have to ask Mrs F if I can have a new model...

"Hello darling.. have I ever told you how much I love you.. anyway.. I was wondering if... no.. wait... don't move a muscle....the sunlight is in your hair and you look simplty beautiful.. just like the first time I met you... I still remember it like it was yesterday.. the happiest day of my life" ......... etc...

bloody hell.. that's got to be the longerst question anyone have ever asked.. except when I have to ask Mrs F if I can have a new model...

"Hello darling.. have I ever told you how much I love you.. anyway.. I was wondering if... no.. wait... don't move a muscle....the sunlight is in your hair and you look simplty beautiful.. just like the first time I met you... I still remember it like it was yesterday.. the happiest day of my life" ......... etc...

ill send it to you if you want to read it...  ;)

got a Saturday job at Rea valley ( JD dealership ) every other Saturday  :D:)

and when they start getting bussyer ( not long now ) they will let me do every Saturday  :D :D

i am really pleased , I start a week on Saturday  :D:)

That's brilliant Richard - well done, we are pleased for you.

You'll be able to afford a holiday in Cornwall at this rate ...!!!!! ;)

You guys... you're continued support and encouragment is just amazing. Every time I come up with a new idea you FTFers have been there with your constructive comments and suggestions.

Thanks guys................. love you all  :-*:-* :-*:-*

ps (guys is a generic term... I of course, mean 'gals' as well ;) )

pps(you better hope I never win an oscar ;D )