What really PLEASED you?

Dont know for sure,...........and I dont think they like you taking photos in the factory.. ::)

Shame it wasnt next week,......could have wangled a place for Cerin....... :(

You are being collected but you don't know where you are going? What a trusting soul you are - you might end up somewhere very weird like, well I don't know .....plymouth.... ;D

I wouldn't bet on it :P:-*

Only joking!

Could be quite interesting I'd have thought mate. Will you get to use your fellow students as slave labour?! :D

Well Im keeping a close eye out for new recruits during class...

Im looking for model making skills, Female and Fit!  ;D  ;D  ::)

Well Im keeping a close eye out for new recruits during class...

Im looking for model making skills, Female and Fit!  ;D  ;D  ::)

Ideal! Factory visit for FTF soon then?!! :D :D

What pleased me? The fact that it pee'd down last night. After dry days all week then rain showers from 5pm or so I was getting annoyed at not being able to felt the roof on my new shed. Last night the rain held off 'till dark so I managed to finally get it done! :)

Someone has bought the set of used tyres from the Disco off eBay for a hundred quid, and the boss' wife just came and told me that in June she underpaid me by 300 quid and is putting it through now! Double Winner! It's all coming up Simple!!!  ;D

I thought things were a bit tight in June!!  ::)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Electric off all day and has just come back on.  ;D

I took a trip to Atherstone (north of Coventry) to sort out the tailgate guard that despite the maker's best efforts would not fit my Zafira.  Arrived at 10:30 to be welcomed with coffee and biscuits and 1.1/2 hours later (after more coffee and biscuits) left there with a beautifully fitting tailgate guard AND a a heavy rubber protection mat fitted to the inside of the car (about £30 worth) as a thank-you for taking the car to them and for my trouble.  They now have photos of the inside trim of my car which is totally unlike any they have had before.

That is what I call service - no quibble, they just got on and made the necessary changes.  Beautifully engineered piece of kit and I am well pleased! 8);D ;D 8) .  Dogs cannot get out of the car as the tailgate rises and more to the point I can leave the tailgate open and both dogs and car are secure (guard has locks on the stable doors).

Depends who I'm working for Sean, at the moment I work for three different firms, two are moving cars into loadlanes ready for the transporters to collect them and moving stock into different locations and the other firm I inspect cars that have been imported and ones going for export as well as ones that are going to dealers

Do you have to inspect the central locking?  :P:laugh: