What really PLEASED you?

After 8 months with our dog holly we took her for a run today and i decided to let her off her lead for the first time kim was a little doubtfull but she proved herself and everytime we called her back she came back to us so im very pleased with her and how she has come along from the scared scrap that we had 8 months ago  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards Nick

Standing outside Asda with my puppy (while Frazer did the shopping), feeling all Christmassy as I listened to a brass band and carol singers and then seeing all the goodwill of people helping each other in the snow... hmmmm warm tingly feelings (and no... it wasn't the puppy weeing on my wellies!) :)

Our postman's reaction when I handed him a bottle of drink and card for Christmas as a thank you for bringing any parcels for me to the farm instead of leaving a card through the door for the past 12 months :)

Standing outside Asda with my puppy (while Frazer did the shopping), feeling all Christmassy as I listened to a brass band and carol singers and then seeing all the goodwill of people helping each other in the snow... hmmmm warm tingly feelings (and no... it wasn't the puppy weeing on my wellies!) :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent.

For me, the house smelling firstly of home made lasagne and secondly home made mince pies. ... Mmmmmmmmmm :P :P

I had a similar feeling on Sunday at the farmers' market.  Bitterly cold but many brave and friendly souls were out and the Test Valley Youth Band were there playing carols and they are really good. Their Tots band (for the very young) has a member who is all of 5 years old!.  I emptied my purse of coin in one of their collection boxes and said " that is all my cash" and a young man of around 8 years of age remarked "you can always go to the bank and get some more!" and then wished me a Happy Christmas.

As for the weeing on the wellies - at least that is better than weeing IN your wellies!

In november when i found out my school holiday start date i also discovered that my first week off was going to be the same week as TB testing (what a way to start the christmas hols >:( ) after the snow over the weekend it has been cancelled and wont be done until the new year, when im back at school. Now i get a relaxed approach to christmas  :D

replaced the blown headlight bulb in the C2, and then proceeded to start the car to see if the bulb actually worked, (it's french so i am naturally mistrusting  of anything electrical) started the car, and it appears that the replacement bulb has cured the ECU fault as well! French electrical witch craft at its best....

replaced the blown headlight bulb in the C2, and then proceeded to start the car to see if the bulb actually worked, (it's french so i am naturally mistrusting  of anything electrical) started the car, and it appears that the replacement bulb has cured the ECU fault as well! French electrical witch craft at its best....

you will buy french young man ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How odd Alex but if it works well you should be laughing you don't have to replace an ECU which don't exactly come cheap.

i am very happy bill!

the ECU fault flashed up as "anti pollution fault", which it's had before, and had 2x lambda sensors, 1x coil pack and 4x spark plugs as a result. the only thing left to change is the catalytic converter, they're not cheap either!

you will buy french young man ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

even with the ECU fault, i can go to holland for the weekend and have the car start for me when i come back to it, unlike a certain 1 series convertible...!

mine started and drove back no worrys mate?? ask tris he was asleep in the passanger seat once we left the m25, ;D ;D ;D ;D  was the rear drivers side tail led light unit that went .

my bad, thought i read somewhere it had to go away to be mended!

only to have the unit replaced at the dealers mate, was under a recal, so both sides swapped for free, they are led units like a lot of cars now, so its not just bulbs that need doing, con really

LED lights do look much cooler i think! luckily the citroen is in the dark ages, so i can swap bulbs as and when!

Tell me about it >:(

10 lorry fulls of spuds being cancelled this week due to the weather, didn't want to risk opening the store in these conditions when it would let all the warmth out and expose the remaining 30 or so loads to the cold