What really PLEASED you?

Quite pleasing down Southampton Docks when you see the amount of British built CAT, JCB, New Holland, Case, structural steelwork lined up on the quay waiting to go and grain ships awaiting thousands of tonnes of British grain.

Life in the old girl yet! :)

Quite pleasing down Southampton Docks when you see the amount of British built CAT, JCB, New Holland, Case, structural steelwork lined up on the quay waiting to go and grain ships awaiting thousands of tonnes of British grain.

Life in the old girl yet! :)

Though only 1 British-owned company among those makes :(

10,500 visitors to our website so far  :)

Today?? My you have been busy  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So when will you be appearing on "The Apprentice" then?

Well done and I am glad to see that business is good, we (as in the hobbyists), need a supplier like HLT.  8) 8) 8)

Today?? My you have been busy  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So when will you be appearing on "The Apprentice" then?

Well done and I am glad to see that business is good, we (as in the hobbyists), need a supplier like HLT.  8) 8) 8)

No... for the year ::);D ;D

Did I mention I've only made 2 sales (and one of them was to myself) ;D ;D ;)

Thanks for your support, hun :-*:-* :-*:D

Whilst tidying out a cupboard in the living room this morning discovering an old file containing loads of old photo proofs, photographs,  competition licenses, invoices and stage times from Dad's rallying days which i've never seen before including a couple of farming related pictures too. :)

went for a pint (or possibly two) at our local early tonight to be told the lazy , useless people who run it are leaving & new people are taking over mid feb. sounds a bit harsh i know but they have run it into the ground ,  running out of beer etc ,not doing meals when they can't be bothered & not even opening some days , the new people will have a hard job coaxing the locals back in

booked my tractor driving test (hopefully do it before spring

i think the tractor is a bit to wide but they will never now

also the contractor from work has offered me weekend work on his dairy farm and my boss has agreed to it aswell, im starting this weekend tanking slurry trying to empty the slurry lagoon as the wet weather has filled it up allot

Are you doing your trailer test as well Jordan..... ???

well as far as i knew i can pull up to a 2 axel trailer behind the tractor anyway, and i think weights of up to 10 tonne or around that area

i will have to do one when it comes to hauling spuds as they are in 16ton trailers but i think i have to 17 before i can do that test so i will have to wait untill may to do that