What really PLEASED you?

Finding out I'm getting a year end bonus after all. Didn't actually get paid it today but has been accounted for in payslip and will be paid on the 4th of February for whatever reason. Me cutting back on model spending as planned may not be the case after all ;) ;)

Bought a Siku 6920s off of Ebay for £7 for reasons unbeknown as I havn't touched a model tractor for at least a year maybe 2. And then remembered this place and you lot ;)

Wow back from the grave......had lots of laugh with you...hope your well...

The police caught the low life scum who broke into my sons playgroup on sunday night and my other sons school on monday/ tuesday meant they had day off school each because of it. Turns out same 2 were responsible for 13 other burglaries.

The police caught the low life scum who broke into my sons playgroup on sunday night and my other sons school on monday/ tuesday meant they had day off school each because of it. Turns out same 2 were responsible for 13 other burglaries.

Good for them Robert... lets hope the 'wishy washy' crown prosecuter has the 'balls' to take them to court and win the cases against them.  I feel sorry for the Police... they risk their lives to detect a crime... catch a culprit... and then have to hand it over to some pillock in a suit to decide if it's 'in the public interest' to make a case against them  >:(::) ... good old Government again...  ::)>:(

Oh... and Bill... Mine's a large one

I don't get to say that very often either  :-[:)

I see a spending spree in the near future ;);D

Well could be Mark but I haven't been looking around much on ebay since I'm trying to phone around and get exhibitor's and sellers to attend the our new Farm model and construction show in Aberdeen on Sunday May 29th.

I didn't think you were getting one bill but great news on getting one. Just waiting to here what ours will be.

Well neither did I since there wasn't any speak of it Rob. Nothing last year and not as good as 2 years ago but hey I never knock a windfall gain ;) ;)

Well neither did I since there wasn't any speak of it Rob. Nothing last year and not as good as 2 years ago but hey I never knock a windfall gain ;) ;)

Yeah best to look at it that way Bill as a Bonus rather than an expected.

Hopefully ours is about the same as last year or better.

I have a retention Bonus coming at the end of the year 20% of salary gauranteed

Well it's primary use is our 8m Vaderstad Rapid need the power to drill at 20k.  But I'll be using it on a 7 leg Keeble subsoiler, 6m PH, 6m Vaderstad Topdown and currently looking at 30 ton chaser bin for harvest.  And anything to start taking some workload off the Cat