What really PLEASED you?

Having to truck shop... what a chore not!!  :laugh:  this is due to my L200 breaking down again so decided to get shot and looking at a late Land Rover Discovery 2 or having just seen insurances Discovery 3 are now in the pile so off to try some more tomo, with the D3 looking favorite  ;D ;D  As tried new shape L200 and Navara's there good but bit disappointed compared to a landy

Pleased that I have now redecorated my office as I have been fed up with looking at pink walls full of holes so I have removed the remaining display cabinets, pulled out rawlplugs, filled the holes and painted the walls a nice, soothing light green.  Removing the cabinets from the wall has allowed me to move the furniture around so I now have much more space.  It is only a small room 9' x 9' (with 2 doors to get round) and it looks absolutely GORGEOUS.  Very relaxing too.  What is more I can now get a folding bed into the room if I need to sleep more than 1 couple!

All I have to do now is rehang the curtains and sort out all the piles of stuff that has accumulated.  Now THAT is going to take some time! :of

Pleased that I have now redecorated my office as I have been fed up with looking at pink walls full of holes so I have removed the remaining display cabinets, pulled out rawlplugs, filled the holes and painted the walls a nice, soothing light green.  Removing the cabinets from the wall has allowed me to move the furniture around so I now have much more space.  It is only a small room 9' x 9' (with 2 doors to get round) and it looks absolutely GORGEOUS.  Very relaxing too.  What is more I can now get a folding bed into the room if I need to sleep more than 1 couple!

All I have to do now is rehang the curtains and sort out all the piles of stuff that has accumulated.  Now THAT is going to take some time! :of

Erm Sue. .. .. that was the window and the door  ..  . .... Sue? Sue!!!??

Tap on the pipe if you can hear me. . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erm Sue. .. .. that was the window and the door  ..  . .... Sue? Sue!!!??

Tap on the pipe if you can hear me. . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HA HA HA!  I was hitting the pipe with a hammer but you didn't hear it!  I think you need a new hearing aid and probably specs too! :D;D

I do love my new office, though.

Safely delivering a rather large calf from one of our older cows (born 1997), she'd been trying for two hours when my boss decided we should intervene, rope on each front leg of the calf, take one a piece, pull and out it slid :)

2 year warranty on my Nokia means they'll fix it for free! been given a courtesy house brick by carphone warehouse to use. just got to last 'til july when i can upgrade my contract... but i'll be working 9-5 6 days a week in July gosh knows when i'll have time to sort a new contract...