What really PLEASED you?

Interesting,you've put alot of the fun back into the hobby for me anyways Mandy.It's a lonely hobby over here with scratch building and farm models not being very wide spread so thanks for helpfull service. :)

What a lovely thing to say, Ollie.  :-*  I think FTF is thing - it's brought us all together, enabling us to bounce ideas around and be inspired whatever our skill levels. Thanks, Andy Big Cheese! :-*:)

invited to a kayaking lesson tomorrow evening, free of charge, followed by a bbq, and a night out, secondly, have sourced ludicrous vauxhall engine to shoehorn into the mini, and the modified subframe/driveshafts/hubs to put it on. project is rolling on!

Placed an order on Thursday afternoon for some acid-free filing bits - economy post 3-5 working days, Royal Mail

Arrived on Friday before the email telling me it had been despatched. 8)

Also pleased that my new laptop (ordered on Wednesday) arrived at the workshop first thing Friday morning and is now being set up for my needs.  I should have it in my hot sticky hands on Monday. :D

Brilliant.

I am pleased again - and that is twice in one day!

Heidi, my temporary pet cat, was rolling around on the floor tonight and playing as a kitten should.  This is a first as she has been so timid and shy.  Lovely to see her behaving in a "normal" manner.  She has a lovely temperament and is now responding to her name.  I would really love to keep her but circumstances just will not allow.  Never mind I will be able to see her from time to time once she goes to her new home.

just been told, well last night ,that my mother and the wife have organised a weekend away in london for my 40th in october ,got half the familly going to, which has taken some organising, however theres one catch to which the wife has just confessed, its the same weekend as toytrac so it looks like i wont be able to go to that now, just wont have time to get back for it now :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Oh how I remember this game... at one point in FTF's history we were inundated with these smileys..

smiley-fart005.gif

Oops... pardon me  :-[

Ha! Ace.

Bookmarked  ;):)

smiley-hug008.gif

Thanks Aunty Sue - what a site ....I just had to try it!

I aim to please but it was Sean who wanted a rude smiley and I knew there were some out there.  There really are some great smileys on that site and I just love the huggy

• 2 weeks later...

I am over the moon - the little cat I rescued as a walking toastrack has more than doubled in weight.  Vet weighed her in this morning at 2.49 kilos which is a vast improvement on 1.14 and just about right for her size and age.  8)