What really PLEASED you?

My car insurance is due for renewal within the next two weeks so I called my insurers since well my premium had increased by 12.25% since last year. Anyway she asked if I had received any other quotes to which I said well not yet but I was going to give you my insurer the first chance to see if you could give me a better deal. Anyway I was put on hold and she came back saying to keep me as a customer and since I have not made any claims her supervisor said to reduce the premium by £ 50. All in all worth a phone call since that takes my renewal premium down to a lower value than last year 8)

97 Aston Martins..........what, where, why, when any pictures?

1:43 scale models.  My husband had two collections of Astons - Road Cars (which I sold a few months ago and) the Aston at Le Mans.  The buyer of the first collection (60 odd models) really wanted the Le Mans collection (97) as well.  Both collections were mostly handbuilt and scratchbuilt models.  At least one is unique!

Having held out for a few months I finally received an offer I couldn't refuse.

post-1227-132640029953_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132640030007_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132640030058_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132640030084_thumb.jpg

Found out today we got two second place results in the Christmas calf show that our calf market holds. Not quite as good as what we achieved last year but not too bad considering we went expecting anything.

http://www.meadowq.co.uk/Public/Chippenham%20Results%202011.pdf

Well done, Tommy. Do you have a pic of your calf?

Well after six uncertain weeks, very few job opportunities and just three interviews, Traci has just beaten 48 other applicants to a tidy job with a national company here in Westbury. Start date. 3rd of Jan. Very, very happy days!! :) :) :) :)

Well after six uncertain weeks, very few job opportunities and just three interviews, Traci has just beaten 48 other applicants to a tidy job with a national company here in Westbury. Start date. 3rd of Jan. Very, very happy days!! :) :) :) :)

Ah Im glad to see she got a job my mrs Natalie has been looking for work for ages aswell the only thing that she has is 3 hours a day looking after a old woman so the old woman's family can take a break well it something :-\ she just wish she could get into the hospital

Thanks guys, it couldn't have come at a better time. What a Christmas present! Certainly put a lighter mood in the house knowing the next year will get off to a positive start. Not at the cement works, Mark    :D  that had all but ceased now, I think it is just a distribution centre now for bagged products. 

Natalie will land herself something soon I am sure, Bob. Got to keep positive. Are there any nursing agencies where she may be able to find work? The rates are often quite good here for that kind of thing.

Thanks guys, it couldn't have come at a better time. What a Christmas present! Certainly put a lighter mood in the house knowing the next year will get off to a positive start. Not at the cement works, Mark    :D  that had all but ceased now, I think it is just a distribution centre now for bagged products. 

Natalie will land herself something soon I am sure, Bob. Got to keep positive. Are there any nursing agencies where she may be able to find work? The rates are often quite good here for that kind of thing.

Thanks Tris aye she in a agencies but not much going on but the new years coming so might be some jobs then your right we just have to keep positive.

Tell Traci Good Luck in her new job