What really PLEASED you?

I'm pleased that none of my 3 homes got hit with the storm :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im just windng up Sean, I don't have 3 homes built as nice as yours....Sean's Bmw and Markys pot noodles supply cost more then my places....... ;) fingers crossed we dont get wacked

House next door to us has sold! Just hope the new residents arn't as anal as the current pair of weirdos. I hope also the residents don't try and herd horses up the stairs each night at 1am either... I don't know what it is this couple do but they seem to make a hugr amount of noise after 11pm which really winds me up!

got home from work no lagers in,went out to the local one stop shop before kick off tonight,I got eight cans of kronenbourg for a fiver instead of being charged £8 wa hey.

Then watched Man u get beat 2-3 by athletic bilbao,nice :-*

Well done Simon...for me today I had a days holiday and got loads of jobs done since it was such a mild day before the heavens opened around lunchtime. Before that I jet washed the car and then cut the grass for the first time this year and cut the edges as well.

just back from my short break, had great weather, it rained on the way up, but as forcast it cleared the miniute we left on the ferry from southapton, and was sunny the rest of the day, also very sunny and nice yesterday, so a roof down on the car day driving round exploring, and even nice till we got back to the mainland again when it went grey all the way back, always get a good week when its the wifes birthday, no matter where we go

just back from my short break, had great weather, it rained on the way up, but as forcast it cleared the miniute we left on the ferry from southapton, and was sunny the rest of the day, also very sunny and nice yesterday, so a roof down on the car day driving round exploring, and even nice till we got back to the mainland again when it went grey all the way back, always get a good week when its the wifes birthday, no matter where we go

Did you buy some new shinny red stuff?