What really PLEASED you?

After shifting the junk mail a voucher from Costco for  Â£128.24....have I really spent £ 6,412 ex VAT over the past year..must have...a top notch supplier and one close to me or on the way home form work ;D  ;D

After shifting the junk mail a voucher from Costco for  Â£128.24....have I really spent £ 6,412 ex VAT over the past year..must have...a top notch supplier and one close to me or on the way home form work ;D  ;D

i hope thats  for your weekly shop bill if not you do buy a load of ???? :-*  ::)

• Like 1

job has been changed to slurry spreading or cultivating,wont know until i turn up

phone call today,if weather stays dry,and its looking that way,first tractor driving job of this year at the weekend,,only grassland rolling,and a new fleming roller as well,heres hoping it stays dry

• Like 1

were both now off for a week and a bit, and bar a trip to ramsgate monday/tuesday i aint got much else to do , but dont tell her in doors that otherwise the list will suddenly appear

ramsgate sean that to near me mate O wot you up for mate shame i am away working or could of had a meet up and a few beveys

only up and back mate, off to pegwell bay to scatter sues dad's ashes, nothing big, hermums been pestering us to do it for a few weeks now, so going now and not in our week of in july,maybe thats when i will book the barcelona week like i wanted to for this week and her birthday :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  mothers in law eh 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a phone call today from Peter Lynch hes our contactor that dose our baling he was telling that one of his men had left him and want me to join him so I have to pop down tonight and talk it over with him :D I could be back on the big wheels yet

• Like 4

My car failed the NCT (yearly car test in Ireland) about 2 weeks ago due to a flashing airbag light in my 03 Mazda 6 ! The problem is a faulty sensor in the passenger seat which could cost anything up to £500 to repair. Madness!!! ::) for a 10 year old car. BUT !!! Today it was announced that cars from 4 Japanesse car markers were to be recalled due to this problem. Just checked it out & my car qualifies for the recall.  HAPPY DAYS!!!!! ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...