What really PLEASED you?

That my Xrays show that I do not need knee replacement that it is more like a Massey, old, a bit roughed up, rusty, dented, makes lot of noise, works most times, limps along and is dead common :D :D :D :D :D :D  pppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttt to Marky and Sean :P :P :P :P :P

That my Xrays show that I do not need knee replacement that it is more like a Massey, old, a bit roughed up, rusty, dented, makes lot of noise, works most times, limps along and is dead common :D :D :D :D :D :D  pppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttt to Marky and Sean :P :P :P :P :P

So glad to hear my fave old yank is just a patch and repair job... replacement parts are rarely as good as their vintage counterparts ;)

Love ya :-*:-* :-*:-*

I am proud as punch and yet I could post this in the 'SAD' tpoic as well but here is the best place.

Dad, his two sisters and Nanna have been going through Pops 'black box' where he had made all his arrangements for what would happen when he 'went'. A very organised man you see. Apart from everything already being paid for or have insurance policies to pay for things (hearse, fee's etc). .. . He requested 25% of his ashes to be taken to Italy and scattered in the orchard where he used to write his letters home during the war. It is on the farm where his 'second family' as they would become sheltered him and his pals from the Italian and German armies in the area.

Pop requested my Dad and me to go.  :'( :) :'(

Chin up, chest out.  :-[:)

He sounds like a remarkable and very thoughtful Man Tris; I know it wasn't easy at all for my Mum and my Uncles to sort things out after my Nan died, everything in disarray - your right when you talk about courage it must be so hard to be organised about such things.

Tris thats wonderful... what an absolute honour and a wonderful way to mark the passing of this couragous and thoughtful man  :o

Reading that bought a lump to my throat mate.... good for you  - what a lovely way to close the end of Pop's 'book of life'  :)

And mine mate, also made me think of my Grandad a lot today. Tris mate your Pop sounds like a wounderfull man, and as Mark said the best way to say goodbye to Pops as he was and hello to Pops memroys and good times Mate. Hope that sounds right mate :-*

thats great Tris!!!, best way i guess for you and your dad to say the final goodbyes etc.???

for me, not as good as that but in the footie sense

we are top of the league!!!

Not bad for a village team!

Bring on the Leeds!!!  ;D ;D

Marky, does Wes go along??

post-67-13263895605_thumb.jpg