What really PLEASED you?

just to annoy Si, i won the guess the gate comp at Histon for the Leeds game, 4128 was my guess, gate was 4103 so as posted on the Histon FC message board

a gallon of your favourite tipple,beers,lager or cider is yours.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! ;D ;D ;D

I bought a model via 'buy it now ' on ebay yesterday and it arrived this morning :o :o

I will be cutting it up in the next hour :D :D

quick service.....postman must have forgotten their back log! :D :D :D :D

Bargain, Sue  ;):)

Is this to try and avoid the speeding fines. ...  ;)

What speeding fines, Tris?  Honestly I have never had one and I only once gave Madam her head but chickened out of really putting the wellie down.  On the other hand my existing Zafira has the same "oomph" although being a heavier vehicle is a little slower to accelerate from a standing start and the new one is a real treat doing 70 at 2000 revs in 6th gear with excellent acceleration AND economical to boot.

Old diesel Zafira - 45-47 mpg Petrol

Tigra - 42 mpg

New diesel Zafira I can expect 55+ mpg because I am fast on the gear changes always moving up at optimum revs.  Also RFT is £145

I seemed to remember a lady telling us she hit three figures on the way back from an event one day in 'madam'  ;)

Or did I dream that  ???;D

That's it Mark  ;);D

True = 100 exactly and then I chickened out.  BUT THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME! 

Perhaps I might take it out during the week and try again before she leaves me (don't tell BGU or any of his comrades)

Yeeeeeah see, we knew didn't we Mark. She can't flutter her eyelashes and get away with it this time. We got her!!

For me, more work coming my way all being well  :) . ...  and subsequently a contractors' dispersal sale somewhen later in the year.

Yeeeeeah see, we knew didn't we Mark. She can't flutter her eyelashes and get away with it this time. We got her!!

For me, more work coming my way all being well  :) . ...  and subsequently a contractors' dispersal sale somewhen later in the year.

What's all this about then.  Is it a "GET SUE" campaign?  What have I ever done to you?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

(bet you're jealous!  Yeh, that's it... they are jealous... green with envy...)  :'( :'( :'(    ;D