What really PLEASED you?

That is the best news I have heard all week month year Addy... well done that man - anytime you want to take my ladies up the road mate you are more than welcome  ;)

I am so chuffed for you Addy... I know what this means to you and all I can say is welcome to the world of motoring  ;D:-*

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wheres Harry fit into that >:( >:(!!, Ads will give you a clip round the ear!! :D :D :D

Well done Ads, well worth it as well :) :) :) :)

A very well done, Adam. Excellent news and a great tractor, who's is it?

Tis the day for good news, Traci and I are now in a legally binding contract and technically own a house! Keys being released next week on or before Friday ;D

well done Tris, now you part of the biggest stress group in the world!!....after marriage! :D :D :D::)

A nice pay off due to being layed off, didn't think I would get anything as I've only been there just under a year :)

my brother had a similar type of pay-off as well, lets say i could get a new car!....not sure why he has all the luck, i got offered £300+ when i was redundant! >:( >:(

depends on the companys policy on care to workers  i guess mark, if you had seen my step daughters payoff from the coop. it would make you cry, lets just say a lump sum more than i earn in a year, plus 1 years gardening leave before that at again more than i earn a year

depends on the companys policy on care to workers  i guess mark, if you had seen my step daughters payoff from the coop. it would make you cry, lets just say a lump sum more than i earn in a year, plus 1 years gardening leave before that at again more than i earn a year

And I bet she doesn't even do any flipping gardening either! Sheeesh, what is the world coming to?! ::):D

Treated the 6530 to a birthday today, had it's 650hr service (50 hrs overdue  :-\)

Then steam cleaned it all using water and Traffex (road grime and film remover) then polished the bonnet up smart, sprayed oil on the black plastic bits and rubbed it in, and then coated the main green paint panels in a spray on wax. And done the inside! Can't wait to drive it now  ;D

Hearing that my [very lame] dog Smartie's elbow has no bone damage and that we have caught it in time.

Bad news is that it is the cartilage thinning

Great news is that there is a drug which promotes cartilage growth and she had the first injection yesterday after the x-rays.

Fortunately they told  me all this before handing me the bill for 2 consultations, 2 x-rays, 1 blood test and the first injection (3 more to go).  When I regained my feet Smartie was waiting for me to take her home. :)