What really PLEASED you?

where about lad? we took a limo home from England somewhere running him with heifers not to sure he's working  :D :D

he was from over here murray and we bought him at the carlisle sales in may, was at andy ewings until yesterday ;) ;)

Harry saying daaa daaa......ok not quite dada but near enough  :D :D :D :D ::) (i think its a few more months before he starts saying mum / dad type words)

Ahh bless!  Sounds like Da..d  to me

But you realised that in a few months you will be trying to keep him quiet!  ;D 

Ahh bless!  Sounds like Da..d  to me

But you realised that in a few months you will be trying to keep him quiet!  ;D 

to be honest he's loud now!!!  :D :D :D, but its all enjoyable!, just takes your time up now and again, last night though, he was tied at 6.30, by 6.45 he was alseep, woke up today at 6.30ish am!....all eveing to ourselves!! ;D ;D

Harry saying daaa daaa......ok not quite dada but near enough  :D :D :D :D ::) (i think its a few more months before he starts saying mum / dad type words)

You imbecile, Ben. Babies when they say daaa daaaa usually have a 'present' for you! :D :D

where about lad? we took a limo home from England somewhere running him with heifers not to sure he's working  :D :D

We just sold one of our two lim bulls, he was producing too bigger calves for our cows to cope with :o

Old Pops may be  circling the drain, looks like an old pudgy gezzer but he's got a new hat and a way with the birds still ;D

003-17.jpg

Good on you Rick.  You are now a confirmed member of the new FTF club - the Mature Hedonists (we who will grow older disgracefully).

I just love the smile on your face!  ;D

Traci and her Dad made the firs of our doors yesterday out of oak we bought from Charlton Timber. Flipping heavy. I hope she never slams it in a stress! :o:D

i feel your pain Tris, my dad makes oak stairs my word what a wait in them  :o

Wow, wouldn't mind seeing them. Joiner by trade is he? These arn't anything fancey to look at but that-s what we wanted. Simple, old doors that suit an old building. We have another five to make in due course, everyone different. Plus the black hammered latches and hinges to get.

Wow, wouldn't mind seeing them. Joiner by trade is he? These arn't anything fancey to look at but that-s what we wanted. Simple, old doors that suit an old building. We have another five to make in due course, everyone different. Plus the black hammered latches and hinges to get.

i'll get you pics tonight tris they are made with stainless steel spindals, and yes he is a joiner to trade since the age of 16 he has been at it he's now 45 ;), yeah oak works a treat no matter what you do with it

Old Pops may be  circling the drain, looks like an old pudgy gezzer but he's got a new hat and a way with the birds still ;D

That's what us Brits call the 'sorrow factor' Plops..

What the hell is that on your head as well... looks like one of Dianes pancakes she cooks  :o;D

well seeing as things are a bit slack at home ive been to see our local potato grower  to see if i could get my foot in the door for a few weeks with my tractor he,s got loads of potato carting as he grows 5000 acers  and he,s on contract to empty a big pig farm slurry tower  to he spreads it on his corn stubble ,s as he grows 3000 acers of corn

. so all  all good he,s got loads of work for me he say,s  i will be on the tanker most of the time  carting pig poo  and on the spud gang too  ;D