What really PLEASED you?

Getting back online after 4 hours setting up a new modem and then having Vista blocking my access.  I was suffering serious FTF withdrawal symptons apart from being unable to do my job.  I am on the support line and without internet I have no phone system, no emails and was suffering a great deal of frustration.

Lads... it's OK I've found her...

Someone call Andy and tell him to land the helicopter...

Trissy... it's me.... turn the boat and head for shore mate... she's safe and well...

Sean... Stop crying and dry your eyes... Aunty Sue is safe and well...

Gavin... Gavin... Oi.. Gavin.... Zzzzzzzz - wake up you've fallen asleep while holding the FTF emergency microphone mate....

Glad you are back on line Aunty Sue... I was on my way over to knock on your door  :-*

Trissy... it's me.... turn the boat and head for shore mate... she's safe and well...

Gavin... Gavin... Oi.. Gavin.... Zzzzzzzz - wake up you've fallen asleep while holding the FTF emergency microphone mate....

Glad you are back on line Aunty Sue... I was on my way over to knock on your door  :-*

Oh and what a relief.  My laptop and desktop machines are now talking again which means essential files can be backed up!  I did not realise how much I love you lot!  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

the stepdads 2 days into his first chemo session, and all going well, no reaction to the first 2 doses he's had which the docs say is very good, but still no results back over the suspected lymph gland they say may also be infected, which means at present its only palative care not curitave care till they know wheteher he can recive the radio therapy which kills it

Lord F

Hope you are well. Did you get that picture of the MF 440 model I sent you and have you been able to post it on the site? I haven't seen anything but am not sure where it would belong?

R Day

Hello Mr D... I'm great thanks... I've not received a picture.. can you send it to my work email (if you havn't already).. mark@histonproduce.com

440 combine ???

Heeeeh. . . . Huuuuuh

Can I use the outboard now?! ::):o

Lord F

Glad you are OK. No, it's a toy/model of an MF 440 tractor that I have recently been given by a friendly MF contact. Apparently, comissioned a Brazilian company to produce a model, but after receiving an initial pre-production sample, they were so disappointed by the quality, they severed links with the manufacturer and quashed the project. Therefore only a small handful of samples survive, including the one I now have.

The quality is indeed not good, but the bonnet and platform has some merit and it's actually quite likable. The scale is 1/32. Quite a rare piece I would say and I was delighted to get it.

Pics has been sent to your work e-mail.

R Day

Ah... thanks Rory... I've posted the model up now... perhaps you could pen the same narrative in the topic.. sorry I'd not seen your post before I put the new one up.

Rare indeed... you lucky fella you  ;)

I see what you mean about the quality... but it's still something different all the same I guess  :-\

Marky told me to 'stealth up' :(

I'm ready for anything, me. Even got my Action Man grapple hook! :of

What pleased me? Frost. Not as hard a frost as Tues but nice and clear all the same. :)

...and that PLEASED you?  You should be here in Hatherden - my birdbaths are solid ice and everything is glaring white.  Tuesday was just chilly but today it is seriously cold.

good luck mate... knock em bandy.. when is the interview mate ???

next wednesday morning, informal but will impress!, i guess its something considering the climate we are in, even though its not my 'field' ;) ;) :-\ :-\

Tris, its buildings from what i have read, i guess its more climate control than air con these days??? :-\

next wednesday morning, informal but will impress!, i guess its something considering the climate we are in, even though its not my 'field' ;) ;) :-\ :-\

Tris, its buildings from what i have read, i guess its more climate control than air con these days??? :-\

Good luck Ben but I will still get that information for you on Saturday unless you have changed your mind :police: :police: :police: