What really PLEASED you?

Well first of all an email saying we should go home in the light because of the inclement weather conditions currently hitting Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire although I must say I have never ever seen the main ring road so so bad. I was struggling big time to get up two of the steeper hills on the ring road due to the fact the roads had not been snow ploughed. Never mind I made it to Dyce but it took almost double the time to travel the 15 odd miles it normally takes.

Secondly when I left at 13.45 I was home approx 30 minutes later coming the cross country route to find my drive way cleared from top to the back side door. I saw the neighbour opposite and went to thank her ...but it turned out that it was Moira to the right of me had done it. She is on holiday just now and is a workaholic and a gardenaholic so she must have wanted something to do.

I gave her a call to thank her and she said well it gave me something to do and she had cleared other driveways too.

Well I thought who needs Friends when you have good neighbours ;) ;) 

The spirit of Christmas is alive and well.  A kind neighbour came along and pread sand/salt over my drive which was a sheet of black ice this morning.  I managed to walk down (carefully) but my 86 year-old aunt is coming today and she would never have managed.  Thanks Ray, you are a star!

I'm online!!!!!!!!!!! Like properly, with Virgin Media and my laptop at our house. Pukka job. :D :D :D :D

After a week of trying to use the Palm 'phone which has the worst reception I think of any 'phone, I am finally sat at a computor surfing the www. First things first, better get a new 'phone sorted. I do not recommend the Palm Pre!!