What really PLEASED you?

Never  usually watch darts, but i thought it was really good too. Plus i got darts on the wii for christmas. ::)

Darts on the wii - now I would like to try that!

Believe it or not, and I am not boasting here, but me and my mates won the Ladies Sussex Trebles when we were all 17 years old. The same year I was runner up in the Ladies Sussex Championship.  That would be 1974. I still have my trophies!

We should have kept it up - we could have been rich by now! The truth is we only did it to meet boys with shoulder-length hair!  8)

Ventured out to a client (16 miles or so) had a horrendous time on the drive to the farm but it was worth the trip.  Came back with a brace of pheasants (now jointed) and 3 pigeons shot moments before I left and now cooling down in the garden.  I dislike skinning warm birds

Guess what I am having for my dinner!

Ventured out to a client (16 miles or so) had a horrendous time on the drive to the farm but it was worth the trip.  Came back with a brace of pheasants (now jointed) and 3 pigeons shot moments before I left and now cooling down in the garden.  I dislike skinning warm birds

Guess what I am having for my dinner!

No fortnights' hanging, Sue? We always hang game for a good week or two before any preparation.

No fortnights' hanging, Sue? We always hang game for a good week or two before any preparation.

Pheasants were shot last Monday so have been hanging for a week which is as long I as I like.  In any case the only place I can hang birds is in the apple tree but with all the snow I did not fancy taking a stepladder out there!  Pigeon gets far too gamey if hung and cook well from "hot"

still bad down you way then??, just the odd bit left up here!

Still a lot lying here in North Hampshire and more is forecast. 

I went into Wiltshire yesterday (when I collected the pheasants) and there was rather more snow there than here.  I can see why Tris is using chains

Ice too. Main roads are fine but lanes, driveways, housing estates, farm access are all too much for these lightwieght and rear wheel drive Cabstars :( Snow chains are superb though. Used them three times since yesterday afternoon.

Well I have not been back to work this yet I am hoping to go tomorrow I have a loads of work booked it but its to icy and there is lots of snow laying around which makes gardening a no at the moment however just been in the garage get my JD X304 lawn tractor ready for spring cutting and I have just changed my van,I had loads of problems last year with it so thought its time to upgrade from Fiat Ducato to Ford ranger 4X4 super cab. So you could say I am pleased today

Awww - I am pleased that you are pleased.

Ach, that sounds nice, we could do with more Auntys on here but I do confess I am tired of gettin sent to the corner, especially when it's Marky fault in the first place but he gets all the favored attention.....

Go Aunty power I guess :-\ :-\ ???