What really PLEASED you?

Just back from visiting dad in hospital. Day 4 since attack and stents inserted and now off oxygen. Laughing and joking especially about a chap opposite who is speaking away to himself and laughing at the chap next to him pulling away his oxygen and any other attachments the nurses and doctor put on him.

Its a shame to laugh but in a funny way I was pleased to see dad in such good spirits and he could see he wasn't as unwell as the two chaps opposite him.

Hopefully he will continue to improve as he has done over the past two days and get home to his own home next week.

Just back from visiting dad in hospital. Day 4 since attack and stents inserted and now off oxygen. Laughing and joking especially about a chap opposite who is speaking away to himself and laughing at the chap next to him pulling away his oxygen and any other attachments the nurses and doctor put on him.

thinking of you bill ,hope you dad makes a speedy recovery

Its a shame to laugh but in a funny way I was pleased to see dad in such good spirits and he could see he wasn't as unwell as the two chaps opposite him.

Hopefully he will continue to improve as he has done over the past two days and get home to his own home next week.

Cheers Rob if he continues at this rate he should be fine. Whether he will be able to get down to the show at Penrith well time will tell :-\ :-\

His room is booked for the two nights at Southwaite but if his doctor's don't advise travelling  that distance well he will just have to stay at home I'm afraid.

Anyway that's 3 weeks away so I won't write his non attendance off yet since he likes to travel and get out and about ;) ;)

What pleased me yesterday was how pleased the boss was with me for looking after his business while he was away for 10 days with his family. I think the six new names on the customer base helped :)

A fella like you needs his own business Tris... you are a natural mate if ever there was one

A fella like you needs his own business Tris... you are a natural mate if ever there was one

Better get the house finished, sold and free up some capital. ..

Trouble is Mark, I can only do what other people are aleady doing  :-[

Today however, the old man pleased me. My Dad, legend alive. ... I paid him a gert wad towards what we owe him for our deposit and he said, as I had worked so hard to do what I have and also to have enough money to pay back the amount that I did in one hit. . .. He has given an equal amount to my brother and sister so that we now owen him no more. ...

Bloody bloke is rock.  :) :'( :) :'( :)

Trouble is Mark, I can only do what other people are aleady doing  :-[ 

but better Trissy knowing you  ;)  ... and that's all you need to do to be a success...

as for Dad... what a geezer... can you drop him a hint that I too have been busting my balls at work lately... I even got a paper cut the week before last  :of:P

Getting a phone call from the staff nurse just as we were about to leave to visit dad in hospital saying he was being discharged tonight. He as pleased as punch and is now home in his own house and probably could supply the local pharmacy in Kemnay with drugs if they become short ;) ;) ...never mind he is alive and kicking ;D ;D

been asked to work for a local farm 3 days a week as well as working  full time :-\ ...and work for them after i finish milking in the morning, tractors are 8560,ts110 7610 111,7610 11,4000,new holland telehandler newish, matbro telehandler newish

Yikes that puts my little placement in perspective :of:-[ Don't overwork youself though tractorbob your body may not forgive you in later years!

Getting a phone call from the staff nurse just as we were about to leave to visit dad in hospital saying he was being discharged tonight. He as pleased as punch and is now home in his own house and probably could supply the local pharmacy in Kemnay with drugs if they become short ;) ;) ...never mind he is alive and kicking ;D ;D

Happy to hear this, he sounds like a top bloke.

good news bill ..people allways get better, faster at home.to many bugs to catch in hospital,even though they do a good job.

Oh its great news Rob. Dad was really pleased with the care and attention he was getting from the nurses but he is glad to be home. They do a great job Rob but as you say there is always the fear of catching bugs in there. I had one of his cousin's who he used to work for on the phone last night and he is 87. He went into get his gall bladder done contracted e coli and was in hospital for 8 months.

Anyway today another day and what pleased me. Well avoiding hitting a roe deer 1/2 mile from home which appeared out of a farm road end. I must have gone from 60 to 10 mph

in three or four seconds and missed it by what seemed like inches. It seems they are scouing the barley fields just now stocking up for winter.