What really PLEASED you?

and they say americas in economic melt down, just goes to prove that the old plops has more money than obama :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whats that now rick, 5 homes and 3/4 of arizona land wise

Before scrolling back I thought you were referring to this news: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120125/POLITICS03/201250362/Obama-American-auto-industry-back-?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

and they say americas in economic melt down, just goes to prove that the old plops has more money than obama :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whats that now rick, 5 homes and 3/4 of arizona land wise

Only 3 right now but that is temp.....down to two soon and a nursing home for mrs. R..........however very excited about my new elec. wheelchair....got it painted red and grey, with MF all over it and a joy stick to play vid games and and....a cool sticker that says "STI" like big konk has.....and a sticker which says "Kiss my Cider".....made in Plymouth....pics soon ;)

As of today I have completed 30 years in the Police and I am now eligible to retire, after what the Government are doing to Police pay and conditions I am rather glad that I can get out now. However, I am not going to jump just yet as I need a job to go to or I won't be able to afford to keep buying models........get your priorities right is what I say ::) ::)::) ::)

Anybody got a job going? ::) ::)::)

As of today I have completed 30 years in the Police and I am now eligible to retire, after what the Government are doing to Police pay and conditions I am rather glad that I can get out now. However, I am not going to jump just yet as I need a job to go to or I won't be able to afford to keep buying models........get your priorities right is what I say ::) ::)::) ::)

Anybody got a job going? ::) ::)::)

I'm looking for a harvest driver - us pensioners have got to stick together. ;D