What really PLEASED you?

what pleased me today?

i text into hugo duncan show asking him to play 'flash the lights' and he did 8) i mentioned about being off school with broken foot.... that realy has made my day

any Northern Ireland men listening to hugo today? ???

Nope because i was sitting in spanish class  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I've had a blinding day today.....

I got news earlier that I've won my tender to supply all of Hertfordshire County Councils 400 plus schools with Fruit & Veg for the next 3-5 years - for us thats a HUGE piece of business...  ;D - it runs into the millions over the contract period  ;D

And.... I've also got my first customer for our plastics recycling business too.. and a biggy as well  ;D

I'm like a dog with two dinkles today  ;D

So what your trying to say is your just about to become even richer  :o :o :o

Only joking sounds like a good long term contract well done  ;) ;) :) :)

Thanks mate.... not richer... you have to be rich to become richer...

As it happens... this one is "tight" ... it's got the potential to ruin me really  :-\ - It's certainley no get rich quick scheme...

My problem is that the nature of our business means we have to re-tender each part every 3-5 years  :-\

So what your trying to say is your just about to become even richer  :o :o :o

Only joking sounds like a good long term contract well done  ;) ;) :) :)

So you don't get weekends off then  :D :D :D

i do, unless its serious at work, but not for much longer by the looks of it

also what pleased me, my brand new transit is in the yard awating my swap over some time soon, fully loaded with cd player ac the works, ,great step forward from the current one, only problem is, its limited to 70 mph

Walked in told would be fert spinning all day, then handed hours into boss wife to get paid told I would be having a pay rise then between 2 of us cleared a 500 acre farm (my first field was a 25mile round trip so took a while) ;D ;D