What really PLEASED you?

Obviously he has decided you are the boss and being nice is a really good idea.

Well... she's been in rehab for a while... and ridden by a very capable male rider to be sorted out... and I think as soon as I got on her (she got away with murder with her previous girlie owner)... she thought she'd go back a step. Think we're okay now... may hunt her in a few weeks... which should be fun :)

Trying not to be boring and talk about horses... cos I know that most men's eyes glaze over when I talk horse ;D

But the lady who owns the horse I've been riding has asked if I would compete her... all expenses paid...

... I'm thinking about this... and taking out health insurance shortly ;D

Trying not to be boring and talk about horses... cos I know that most men's eyes glaze over when I talk horse ;D

But the lady who owns the horse I've been riding has asked if I would compete her... all expenses paid...

... I'm thinking about this... and taking out health insurance shortly ;D

Wonderful.  One of my clients had a 1-day event course (sadly now closed as he could not get a suitable manager to run it).  I never rode well enough to compete but I did enjoy giving up a day every so often to help out as one of the cross-country timekeepers.  (I can claim to have stopped the clock for William Fox-Pitt and a few other top riiders).

Health Insurance - oh yes it is a must.  Unfortunately it is a dangerous sport.

I am green with envy.

I'll seconded that F-P ;D

i wonder who will put that in the 'annoyed' topic.....Marky, he'll be so upset, maybe Simon as its not a JD! :D :D :D::)

great news though, lets hope it has better functionality than other RC2 releases etc. when Andy gets the details ironed out ;D ;D ;D

i wonder who will put that in the 'annoyed' topic.....Marky, he'll be so upset, maybe Simon as its not a JD! :D :D :D::)

great news though, lets hope it has better functionality than other RC2 releases etc. when Andy gets the details ironed out ;D ;D ;D

think we'll have to set up a surport hotline for them so they can have a shoulder to cry on  :D

I'm with marky i'm not annoyed either think it looks a really good model and its more support for the forum so that can only be good news  :) :) :) :)

Wonderful.  One of my clients had a 1-day event course (sadly now closed as he could not get a suitable manager to run it). I never rode well enough to compete but I did enjoy giving up a day every so often to help out as one of the cross-country timekeepers.  (I can claim to have stopped the clock for William Fox-Pitt and a few other top riiders).

Health Insurance - oh yes it is a must.  Unfortunately it is a dangerous sport.

I am green with envy.

Not sure I do either.. I'm definitely no Zara Phillips!... and haven't competed for about 5 years... hey ho...  ::)