What really PLEASED you?

Takes a lot of stress to get there, but it is rewarding  ;D ;D

and all i get is a transit :D :D :D and thats streesfull to say the elast

nice ride mind, those desils go as well as the pertols now a days, if not better, lot of other makes now ship the bm desil engines in for there stuff, ar at least the base block ect

You really want to know? ;)

Go on then..... this one ....

Lovely... nice looking motor Simon... A small word of advice though.... if you want to keep it nice... you will be forever cleaning those seats... they are a nightmare... don't wear blue jeans in them... the blue seems to 'migrate' in a matter of seconds... that said.. I love the look of them...

That's a nice looking motor indeed mate.... fair play to you... you work hard.. you play hard... that's what I say  ;)

Lovely... nice looking motor Simon... A small word of advice though.... if you want to keep it nice... you will be forever cleaning those seats... they are a nightmare... don't wear blue jeans in them... the blue seems to 'migrate' in a matter of seconds... that said.. I love the look of them...

That's a nice looking motor indeed mate.... fair play to you... you work hard.. you play hard... that's what I say  ;)

The top man phoned a friend of ours who 'deals with the dealers' this afternoon to get him on the case... he asked what we were doing with my Audi, Pete said 'we're selling it to Lawrence skip hire to put it on the fleet'  ::) And when asked the spec on the new one, he responded 'yes, it's black on the outside, lemon on the inside.... so really practical for Simon '  ::)

I am notorious for turning perfectly good cars into turds..... Right now the poor audi has half a horn, no splash guards underneath, a smashed windscreen and some spurious trim sticking out the passenger door, poor thing, 3 years with me is enough I think... :-\

I reckon the blue jeans issue will be the least of this car's problems. I really do hope I can keep this one nice though, that's why we acquired the Forester really, something I can have a blow out in, you know, go for a drive-thru and throw the rubbish in the footwells  ::);):D

I'm with you on the work hard play hard Marky, work hard enough and you can get anywhere. Find it more than a tad irritating though that it's not possible to earn enough to have a decent car in farming, and if you do, everyone looks at you like you're dirt...'wealthy farmers taking subsidies' and all that crap.

I'm alright though, people expect me to be in a bloody Porsche for some reason  ???::)  ;):D Maybe in 3 years  when this is due a change ;):D

Nice motor. Could of been an M3 though  ;D

No chance! MD ordered an M3, was in stock at Robert Stern and he cancelled it and bought a 730d instead! If an M3 was too flash for the MD, it certainly is for the tea boy!!  :D :D

Marky keeping quiet for a few hours!!! :o :o ::)

oh and telling some guy he cant park outside my house even if his kid is at the year 11 ball >:(.....park down the road and walk further! :D :D :D.....and then i realised its one of my old bosses!

Marky keeping quiet for a few hours!!! :o :o ::)

oh and telling some guy he cant park outside my house even if his kid is at the year 11 ball >:(.....park down the road and walk further! :D :D :D.....and then i realised its one of my old bosses!

And it bloody near killed me as well...

It's ok Diane... you can take the selotape off my mouth now  ;D:-[:D :D

got my aplication for agri college in last thursday  ;D  and got a letter telling me about an interveiw soon  ;D ok i now its nothing special but it pleased me  ;D

It is indeed... well done Rich... and the very best of luck with your interview mate  ;)