Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice work jez, gonna compliment the other parts a treat once in place

Thanks sean, the walls are gluing now.... nearly three section high.....

Just got some more dividers to make now.....

Really enjoying this topic Jez there's just no let up must be costing you a small fortune in materials though  :o :o

it is within reason mate,

the plastruct for the last shed and for the silage clamp came to about ?20, the wood for both was ?6 and the spray totals about ?20 so not too bad really, and my time but it's all worth it.

Thanks for the compliments mate, i'll get that 7530 on the top of the pit soon, could do with another carting tractor if you're not using your 3650????  ;) ;) ;)

Looking great Jez that's going to be a nice pit when finished  :)

How do you cut the plastruct I beams ?

Thanks Garret,

I just used a small hobby saw, does an ok job but not that square on the ends if you get me.

A few more pics for you guys, I have just got the steel 'cable'  to put around the top of the H beams then all finnished and I just need som grass!!!

SilageClamp022.jpg

Looking very smart ;)

Thanks Scott (master builder)  ;) ;)

Appreciate the comments.

Looking very good there jez.

What are the dimensions of the clamp, it will look good with the centre divide.

That 7530 looks a right weapon.

Thanks Rob, the clamp is about 50cm x 50cm and yeah, i think it needs a centre divide to split between cuts if you get me?

liking the silage pit Jez,

does look a beast in that clamp

Thanks mate, just a few more additions and I will be ready to rolllllllllllllllllllllllll ha ha ha ha ha ha no pun intended!!! See you at grassland  ;)

Thanks Garret,

I just used a small hobby saw, does an ok job but not that square on the ends if you get me.

A few more pics for you guys, I have just got the steel 'cable'  to put around the top of the H beams then all finnished and I just need som grass!!!

SilageClamp022.jpg

Looking good Jez  :) I was thinking alright it would be hard to get the H beams square using a saw, maybe a small hacksaw with a fine blade or a drimel with a cutting disk might do the job a little more square.

Looking good Jez  :) I was thinking alright it would be hard to get the H beams square using a saw, maybe a small hacksaw with a fine blade or a drimel with a cutting disk might do the job a little more square.

Thanks Garret

You can normally get them square mate but I might of rushed a bit but it looks ok, I just need to make my dividers for the centre  ;) ;)

A new purchase for the Workshop.

I have got myself a press now as I thought it may come in usefull  ;) ;) ;)

Press001.jpg

Press011.jpg

Press004.jpg

Press012.jpg

Press015.jpg

Oh yeah, and I have a little addition coming soon and may be selling some but nothing more yet.....  :-X :-X :-X