UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas , being from Canada I thought SIMA is every year, but I checked their website and you are quit right it is only in February 2009. What a pitty..... but maybe UH will unveil something in Nurnberg ;)??? ???

Lets hope we see some nice implements in Nurnberg and new brands from tractors Case ih, JD,MF or New holland but this are only dreams i think :'(

texas

Back to an earlier thread in this topic, any news on the Grimme potatoe harvester?

Can picture it now, Ford 7000/7600 on Harvester, ford 5000/6600 on Petit 3-4 tonne trailer,those were the days....... ::)

I think we have to wait for the grimme harvester for some time. But you never know with UH.

texas

Back to an earlier thread in this topic, any news on the Grimme potatoe harvester?

Can picture it now, Ford 7000/7600 on Harvester, ford 5000/6600 on Petit 3-4 tonne trailer,those were the days....... ::)

i can see it on my mf 590 with 575 and weeks trailer along side it, ,cant wait for this one from them

which digger was that? was it mounted type like the super faun or was it a conventional type trailed harvester?

what tractor would be towing your Ransome?  ;) 

they also done one lifted the potatoes and put them back onto the ground ;) think it was called a hoover or something like that :-\

which digger was that? was it mounted type like the super faun or was it a conventional type trailed harvester?

what tractor would be towing your Ransome?  ;) 

if you look back through this topic theres some pics of it, middel of the topic there abouts from memory

When I was a kid the farm where Dad works had Ransomes potato lifters they'd left two rows a time then me me mum and me sister would pick'em up and fill ton boxes ;) ;)

In the mid 60's we had a bus load of women from Scunthorpe to come down and pick in stints (approx 1 chain length per person) behind the Hoover, into boxes. This is the changing spell for potato farming:- just before they were riddling them and bagging in the field, then they started lifting directly by machine into the boxes (as they do now)

Does anyone know when the 3m amazone drill combi and the mf 5480 are released or is it a case of wait and see

What Amazone 3m Drill combi ??? ??? I did not realise that UH have anounced that one is being produced.

I only heard rumours of a Cirrus 6000 which is 6m.

I think the MF will be shortly available. Some places it already may be

As much as I know the Fendt 415, the 2 Zetors and the MF are slated before the end of the month.

What Amazone 3m Drill combi ??? ??? I did not realise that UH have anounced that one is being produced.

As much as I know the Fendt 415, the 2 Zetors and the MF are slated before the end of the month.

I saw it on this link but maybe its just a rumour

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16595.15

this is the potato digger im on about and if its done

it wont be made by UH thats all im saying

back in the 70s spuds were harvested and dropped on the ground to be picked by women/men

each dubble row was a seperated into say 12 bouts

two people per bout

around 24 - 30 pickers

post-15-132638690477_thumb.jpg

Just seen om Agrar-Toy website that the Fendt is only due at the end of February. :'(

this is the potato digger im on about and if its done

it wont be made by UH thats all im saying

back in the 70s spuds were harvested and dropped on the ground to be picked by women/men

each dubble row was a seperated into say 12 bouts

two people per bout

around 24 - 30 pickers

That's the one's I remember thay used to pull it with a Ford 6600 and Dad had pallet tines on the back of his IH674 to move boxes around the field ;) ;)

If only we could afford a camera back then ::) ::)::)

That's the one's I remember thay used to pull it with a Ford 6600 and Dad had pallet tines on the back of his IH674 to move boxes around the field ;) ;)

[glow=red,2,300]If only we could afford a camera back then [/glow] ::) ::)::)

Yea if only  ::) would love to see pics of

the potato harvest I used to be involved in  :'(

I remember seeing a 674 on the front of a ransomes all the time

but one year they decided to put a fresh 784 on the front of the digger

and the 674 on the pallet tines only to have the fron lift up all the time on the 674 ...they where good for allot of operations but no weight on the

front even with a full load of wafers on the front  :'(

hence every year apart from the one year the 674 was always on the ransomes  :'(