Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have taken my UH front linkages and removed the A frame and fitted it to my other front likages.

Let me know what you think. The 7930 is in the process of having the claas triple mowers fitted, pics this week and the 7530 has a hydraulic top link for buckraking.

Do I leave them black or paint them red?

FrontLinkage002.jpg

FrontLinkage005.jpg

FrontLinkage006.jpg

Ok, A frames are now red, do they look better? I must admit, I did like the black.

Also got my mowers hitched up and nearly ready to roll. Servicing them and getting ready for the first customer.

Next plan, get me a forage harvester, A BIG ONE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ::):P8) 8) 8) 8)

FrontLinkage008.jpg

FrontLinkage007.jpg

that looks class jez!!

one thing

what are you going to do for silage trailers :o??? ???

Ah ha! A certain member here is working on that for me.......................................

Or working on three should I say..............................

I have two older marstons that will be used also.

Thanks everyone. I'll stick with red for now and see how it goes.

Cheers FB, kinda thinking I need a bigger workshop now, or my next shed.....  ;) ;)

Cheers FB, kinda thinking I need a bigger workshop now, or my next shed.....  ;) ;)

no worries....i've not really started mine!, just using a smaller shed that i can get 3 6920's in at a push!...no space for tools! :D :D :D

Ok, A frames are now red, do they look better? I must admit, I did like the black.

Also got my mowers hitched up and nearly ready to roll. Servicing them and getting ready for the first customer.

Next plan, get me a forage harvester, A BIG ONE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ::):P8) 8) 8) 8)

they are better in red because the real ones come in red. but does it really matter what colour they are because you wont really see it when theres an implement on

go on jez, fill us in, or hints

herron 14 tonners???

kane 16tonners??

:-\ pweease ???

No and No and No murray  ;D ;D ;D Guess again. I'm off to go and start my front mower now. Pics later.  ;) ;)