STOLL V202 BEETHARVESTER

texas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm Nick. .. .. take a look at the pic from the front. The one looking along the drawbar with the pto underneath it. .. .  :-\

yeah tris, that wouldnt fit to a uk tractor would it?? as our pto's are above the hitch and this ones below,nicks asking if there will be a uk version,he didnt say that this is a uk version mate, do we need to allow for jet lag??? on this one :D :D :D 

yeah tris, that wouldnt fit to a uk tractor would it?? as our pto's are above the hitch and this ones below,nicks asking if there will be a uk version,he didnt say that this is a uk version mate, do we need to allow for jet lag??? on this one :D :D :D 

You could jsut fit a Euro Hitch to the Top Link Bracket. Machinery pulls much better from there anyway, loads of sprayers use them and some trailers too  :)

• 2 weeks later...
::) ::)::) yesterday I got a e-mail from the seller that says, because it is delayed the price would be lowered with 10€ the rest of this month, and all preorder would get the low price. So if you want one, order it now :o :o :o

• 4 weeks later...

is this the model siku were going to make then decided to go for building the holmer instead? i think they would have sold more of these cant wait for mine to arrive .

Daz

so you remember seeing it in a catalogue years ago then! ;) ;) ;D, i remember something but couldnt find any pics!

I'm sure it was the same harvester Ben,only with less detail.There was a picture of it on the forum a while back.

indeed, i posted it up from someones scan i think, was in the very early days ;)

• 2 months later...
yes i rember seeing it in the catalogue and it was very close to being released then they pulled the plug it was disapointing .

so you remember seeing it in a catalogue years ago then! ;) ;) ;D, i remember something but couldnt find any pics!