UH MF 5480

Fenside MF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect those at Agritechnica were air freighted in specially, hence the limited tag...limited stock at Agritechnica.  Thousands more on their way by sea at a guess.  Should be a plentiful supply in January

No number on the bottom, so guessing not limited. Two parts of transmission weren't attached when i got it out of the box either. Not broken just nedded attaching!

Have just lined it up in front of the Massey baler. I'd put money on this being a set soon too. They look good together.

My local dealer is looking into whether there will be a baler set.  If i hear from him i'll post it up.

I'm very excited about this model.  I been waiting ages for a massey tractor to come out.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...

I mist this topic :-[ ..........................................

But this model.................. I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard of my suplier that UH had a prototype massey 2years ago but they didnt get the license for that one

And i don't know iff i already mentioned this BUT SIKU IS COMING OUT WHIT AN NEW MF MODLE NEXT YEAR!!!! ;D ;D

Maybe this is the reason of UH bringing an 5400serie!

Looks like yet another fine model in a week that has been nothing short of sensational for us collectors :D

I suspect that with very minimal conversion work this 5480 could become a 6480 ;D  The exhaust looks like it might need beefing up & I also think 64s have 4 roof lights &54s have 2. Oh & a Number 6 for the decal :D  Other than that its all in the electronics &transmission.

Looks like yet another fine model in a week that has been nothing short of sensational for us collectors :D

I suspect that with very minimal conversion work this 5480 could become a 6480 ;D  The exhaust looks like it might need beefing up & I also think 64s have 4 roof lights &54s have 2. Oh & a Number 6 for the decal :D   Other than that its all in the electronics &transmission.

Here' a 5480 and a 6480, spot the difference.

post-611-132638671656_thumb.jpg

post-611-132638671661_thumb.jpg

im not a big massey fan,  but I WANT ONE OR TWO OF THOSE!!!

What a lovely looking model and its great to see that UH are making it!!!

they would look excellent on a few of martins kane silage trailers, YUM YUM ha ha!  :D  :D

cheers

Noel