Whats on your workbench???

Not going to well, bit of battle to fill in the last few of the main roof before starting the pointy bit above the door. Not going to be as tidy a job as I wanted  :(

will looks old and weathered then, slipped tiles the works, very few of the tiles farm buildings i have seen are perfect, far from it, most have a few missing even

1250 still awating delivery of the silver paper for decals, the 699, all sanded ect, just no energy to get her done, plans for 2 combines after malcys recent one, really need to scratch build as i enjoyed doing the 1250 ,so may leave the 699 for a few weeks yet and do something like that

also a volvo lorry and trailer chassis ready for tipper body ect, just got to paint them up

Hey mate,

I like that idea.

Are you planning a flat bed unit or with a body? A nice wooden deck would be good and versatile.

Only thing is the trailers usually have smaller wheels on the trailer don't they?

Looks good!!

thanks guys just a late spare of the moment thing last night but am of in search of pictures here now so i,ll have them ready for tonight i think i,ll stay with the bigger wheeels this time ,gee i need to get rid of these chasis on something sorry but i have over 60 of these to get used up yes and before anyone says it i nearly have too many

Yeah it will need a head board or a bump bar Stephen. Also, some have a rear part which folds up vertical for bags, pallets etc, or folds out flat for an extra bale or two. No boards, just a box section frame. ;)

cheers Tris i,ll drop the the folding part at the back for now time is running out for me they can either use another rachet strap or go back for another load  ;):D