Whats on your workbench???

tidy work fm  ;)

thanks Pete  ;)

looking spot on stephen get her in red aswell   ;D;)

cheers bud aye might do  ;)

Thanks for the answer. But are you going to try to spray the tanker in a diffirent colour?

Texas

hi Texas still have a few yet so yes i,ll maybe try some spray some more soon alot lot of pipes/detail to watch out for   ;)

824 looks good Nick. Not one I would choose as a loader tractor myself but that's not the point, the point is you have done a neat job 8)

I know what you mean there tris, Wasnt my first choice, But its what Ol wanted for the Trade off.....

liking that a lot nick, that stoll loaders pretty smart i have to say, have you thought about the fendt loader on it to??

Only have on 415 with loader, not realy a fan of the loader, just took it off looks like it might be easyer to mount on things only 2 screws .... The quick hitch is near impossable to get working properly like the valtra one is

You to start it from germany Jez  :D :D

I will pete, i promise. Then you can come and visit!!

I have decided that I am going to go for "action" shots now, I have got Marky working on one setup and you are working on part of another mate, and MBTrac is building me another.

So, i have lots on other people work benches but not much on mine.

So, finally I have a workbench back now.

In our apartment in germany we have been given another kitchen table. So this will now become my workbench in the garage.

Roll on the brass order and the soldering iron purchase in a few weeks.

Jez is a happy chappy...  :D;) ;)

I will pete, i promise. Then you can come and visit!!

I have decided that I am going to go for "action" shots now, I have got Marky working on one setup and you are working on part of another mate, and MBTrac is building me another.

So, i have lots on other people work benches but not much on mine.

Sound good mate "Germany JAG contracting" ...Can't wait Jez  :) :) :);)

• 2 weeks later...

a couple of diggers, making (or trying to make) weeding baskets and extra dipper arms for them

got the extra dipper arm made (thanks to a visit to BSB models at spalding truck show) with quick hitch plates on both ends to suite my ros new holland, just need to sort the weeding basket now ::)

home made tank with booms off a siku amazone sprayer, might put some floats on it :-\

that red pile is just something I dont want realy :D :D but using it for something for a [glow=red,2,300]set of harrows I'm making [/glow] ;)

Looks very much like 2 sets of lone star harrows

Set of 6 meter parmiters like i'm going to make by any chance :-\