Whats on your workbench???

Since the britains cows either come in anorexic Friesan form or 1970's Charolais form I thought I'd try a little conversion.

take britains Friesan, add Blu-tac to shape (it's cheap) then a coat of paint and you get some short horn cows and a calf 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Jdeere6910
  • Like 6

I really need to learn one of them so I can make my own CAD files, then send them to someone to manufacture :)

If you or anyone needs any help please let me know. Hoping to do a tropic of a build start to finish in the next month or two

s

• Like 4

Started the tropic today. You can do it all in 2d but then you can't assembly it which means you could have mistakes. All you get a better idea with 3d. I have been using CAD 8 years now so I am good at it ever if what I do now is so basic

• Like 1

A miniature green and yellow thing, often seen leaping about with the letter E. Towards the lower end of the range since nobody appears to want to do the lower end of the power bands.

John Deere 5075E or similar? Make great scraper tractors

John Deere 5075E or similar? Make great scraper tractors

not quite that far down yet.. it is a 6rc. had thought about doing the old 5R or a 5M. the technique/material I'm using kind of relies on a full frame chassis. exposed engine block just causes problems for shaping the material. The logic was that Siku did a 5820 and the 5r just look like a decal change (more or less), so life would be easier modifying one of those (may do that in the future) but I fancied a challenge. It should sit nicely between the 5820 and the 6125R from Britains.

When I say lower end, its a moving target since everything is getting bigger every year....

A miniature green and yellow thing, often seen leaping about with the letter E. Towards the lower end of the range since nobody appears to want to do the lower end of the power bands.

that is an affliction that affects JQ and fendt drivers I'm afraid. 

not quite that far down yet.. it is a 6rc. had thought about doing the old 5R or a 5M. the technique/material I'm using kind of relies on a full frame chassis. exposed engine block just causes problems for shaping the material. The logic was that Siku did a 5820 and the 5r just look like a decal change (more or less), so life would be easier modifying one of those (may do that in the future) but I fancied a challenge. It should sit nicely between the 5820 and the 6125R from Britains.

When I say lower end, its a moving target since everything is getting bigger every year....

Should be a good model. I've got all the bits to make a 5090r from a 5820, considering finding a 2wd axle to make it a bit different