Whats on your workbench???

Yes I'll get some more pics in a better light. I've got most of her together now. The tyre is an artisan 32 one fits nicely over the scaledown centre but is a fraction on the big side but better detailed. 

Pulling like a freight train, smokin' like a steam train. ;)

My current project is trying to convert an Old beaten up brittains farm MF760 found on ebay into some thing looking like this :)

Will take and add some photo's of the progress as I have now worked out the axle and wheels and have converted a Siku MF steering axle using plastic card  and looks about correct with body in place :) 

Just need to come up with a plan for the header, lifter and grain tank :) 

H7896C.jpg

listing_pic_1210330_1463783757_mH1ryR5.jpg

ThumbnailHandler.jpg

28564874-combine-grain-tank-during-soybean-harvest.jpg

2006AE7827.jpg

britains-2.jpg

76ac26fff1fa35329e14367722c2a412.jpg

18 hours ago, mb86 said:

I've chopped off the front furrow, the front pivot on the beam part of the pivot on the headstock and the A-frame that went from the headstock to the rear pivot. 

Makes sence martin , having looked at mine last night i can see better what you mean now 

• Like 1