Whats on your workbench???

based on the 7600 ;) repo floorpan and cab with grabrails, front indicators,step are cut down MF 2680 steps and rear worklamps, siku linkage, front tyres off a JD 4020 fitted to the Ford wheels and rear wheels set out abit wider to match the track of the fronts

Looks spot on lad

I was thinking more like a 6810 when I get some decals made up ;)  as for showing how I done it it's a Britains Ford 5000 which I've cut and reshaped the bonnet with repo grill made to fit, repo floorpan and cab cut to fit and glazing fitted, rear wheels off a UH McCormick cx105, steps off a UH MF590 (lenght of the step has been shortend) fuel tank is scratch built. Forgot to say front weights off an Imber 5640 which can be removed.

Just one more thing

what did you use for the blue white and black??

The JD chassis is a shortend Ertl JD 3350, and the wheels and front axel is off a UH Renault Celtis, the wheels have been altered to take the tyres off a Britains Ford 7600 and front tyres are off a Britains JD 4020 4wd with the wheels altered again.

im sure it will look grand when finished,amazing though how many bits of different models you use and need,obviously you have a good spares bin