Whats on your workbench???

Landini 8860 DT. This one is based on a UH McCormick CX. I've changed the body by using a portal gear, which has to be changed. It isn't good enough. It will get a realistic linkage in the back, with a big weight and a front loader (kind of what I call chickenbarn equipment).

This tractor is made out of a kit (consisting of 2 mudguards, a ROPS, engine hood, a muffler and of course stickers) sold by the Dutch forum, for the builders challenge they organise this year.

Modified to remove the image, if you can find another then please repost but be careful what is in the photo please

robbo

• 3 weeks later...

tinkering with this inbetween the lely, been shortened up by cutting out the 4wd box on the chassis,then the bonnet and side pannels, 2wd pma front axel fitted along with pma rear wheel, plan to fit proper 3 point when i find the bits from my broken pma one, will be a 2 tone cab when done

005-31.jpg

006-26.jpg

007-20.jpg

My bench is covered by about 100 Doctor Who VIDEOS and enough boot sale stuff to sink the Titanic! Roll on the next sale and then perhaps I'll have some room to work... Current project on the drawing board is a folding farm setup, so I can display my models and move 'em easily if I have to!

agreed... looking good Mr Pullover.. was the opeing door hard to achieve mate ???

thanks guys

door took a bit of work and as you can see the bottom hinge needs resiting as the doors angled right now, pretty similar to do to the britain cabs i did, just carefull cutting with a sharpe blade ,i got some fine ones in town yesterday broke all of them doing it mind they are that fine