Whats on your workbench???

Sounds interesting Domonic... I'm an MF man myself (you'd never guess).. welcome aboard and please post up your model when you get the chance  :P  ... I'm dribbling in anticipation

:-[  .. I've always had a soft spot for the 200 series you see  :-[

cheers!! ;D i love my masseys

she will be forsale..and am in the middle of a build of 290 2wd as well

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds interesting Domonic... I'm an MF man myself (you'd never guess).. welcome aboard and please post up your model when you get the chance  :P  ... I'm dribbling in anticipation

:-[  .. I've always had a soft spot for the 200 series you see  :-[

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mark i think you have a soft spot for any model of massey ha ha!

like my self

Domonic hurry up with that MF290 cant wait to see it  ;D

have parts ordered..

working on a 699 massey

NH 7840

marshall 804

star 1100

Curious to see how you go about this, there aren't many Marshall or Leyland scratch-builds/conversions..

• 2 weeks later...

Have an old Britains FORD 8830 in bad shape recovered from a box of junk in the attic, Only thing thats good on it is  its 3 wheels ,no 4'th & its casting . Bonnet,cab etc broken. But not for long!  Time to freshen her up. :) :) New parts on the way from TOWSE TRADING. It will have a new lease of life as a TW-25 

• 3 weeks later...

Still got the mf 6290 that needs donor uh claas front wheels to finish it and then this mf 7400.

so far I've added driver,grab handles inside the doors,blocked in the space behind the seat and glazed it,added oval shaped lights as they were wrong being square and sprayed the plastics 50th red.I need to order some parts now to finish it off.

mf7480001.jpg

mf7480002.jpg

mf7480003.jpg

jamie what are you going to do to the 6290?

you might remember I posted up my conversion one thats got a uh mf5480 front axle and wheels on it,I need to buy a uh claas ares 5** to do wheel swap,spose I'll have to buy a brand new claas then sell it off on new 5480 rims ::)

Putting one of Mandy's drivers into my Britains International 3588. Quite a good fit, but only superglue would hold him in place. I tried to get into the 1056 but I wasn't able to remove the rear wheels (which you need to to access 2 small screws). I could see no way to get into the new MF :-\

Im trying to build a front mounted JD 131 Mower to go with the Britains JD 535 Mower  But i cant seem to get the paint to match. Im mixing tins of Hurmol & Revell modeling paints & still cant get it right. :-\  Can anyone help or give me tips!  :)

Im trying to build a front mounted JD 131 Mower to go with the Britains JD 535 Mower  But i cant seem to get the paint to match. Im mixing tins of Hurmol & Revell modeling paints & still cant get it right. :-\  Can anyone help or give me tips!  :)

bring ur mower to a paint shop and get it mixed in an can the same colour

Do you have any pics of the jd 131 mower

yes justin,can of jd spray mate